Vampire Stalks

Vampire Stalks

A Story by Nancy Lee Shrader

 
Vampire Stalks

 

 

By nannalee

 

© 2008 nannalee (All rights reserved)

 

Vampire stalks the night; lust for blood churns in his veins. Evil eyes survey his surroundings. Leora trembles with fear. Their eyes meet; Leora is captivated and completely under his spell. She collapsed in his arm; as he makes love to her with his eyes; he maneuvers her into the right position for maximum drainage. His eyes flood with ecstasy as sharp fangs sink deep into her flesh, sucking her blood into his veins, completing his reason for being. In a moment of rapture, Leora cries out in exotic pain just before her final collapse, left dead in the rain.

* Can't Rain All The Time *






Author: Nancy Lee Shrader












 

© 2008 Nancy Lee Shrader


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Very different to what I was expecting from the prompt word! One of my favourite things about it is how people can take create such different stories from a single word.
I'll say outright - it isn't the kind of thing I usually read and that's perhaps why I found some of it a bit grating ('he maneuvers her into the right position for maximum drainage' comes to mind).
A technical pointer would be to not use semi-colons quite so much. They're most effective when used sparingly and I thought this may have benefited from losing a few of them.
Overall though a very good use of the prompt and the word count.

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

323 Views
1 Review
Added on November 25, 2008

Author

Nancy Lee Shrader
Nancy Lee Shrader

Beckley, WV



About
Nancy Lee Shrader resides in Beckley, West Virginia. She is author of three books IS IT NOW? The End of Days! IS HE MESSIAH? Messianic Prophecies Revealed! And The Curse of Mayweather House Nancy Lee .. more..

Writing