Chloe and Me

Chloe and Me

A Story by Nancy Lee Shrader
"

A story written by my six year old granddaughter.

"

Animated Gif Dogs (130)

By Lyndsey Elane

 

 

I went to my grandma’s house, and saw Chloe. She is adorable. I played with her. Chloe is a puppy. She is black and brown with sharp puppy teeth and little claws. We played tug of war. It was fun. I gave her beef jerky, and she gobbled it up. She barked saying, please Lyndsey may I have some more. We had lots of fun, playing with a squeaky toy. I threw it to Chloe, and she pushed it down on the ground, and it made a big squeaking sound. Chloe barked, when she heard the loud squeak and shook it from side to side. We sat in the big chair to watch some TV, but took a nap instead. I woke up, and Chloe woke up too. I yawned and Chloe yawned too. The show we had been watching had suddenly disappeared and another one had taken its place, and I wondered where it went. The new show was a boy show, not at all for a little girl or her girly pup. So we had to find something else to do. We played follow the leader, and Chloe learned so quick. I taught Chloe to walk down the stairs, the first time she feel, and then I showed her how step by step, and then she did it all on her own.

 

Grandma said that lunch was ready, Chloe barked a happy bark. She ran into the kitchen, and I followed her there. Her bowl was on floor right beside the telephone stand, and mine was on the table. I moved her bowl to the table right beside mine, but grandma frowned, and put it back on the floor. She said that little girls eat at the table and puppies eat on the floor. And Lyndsey asked Grandma if she could mover Chloe’s bowl beside the table, but Grandma said, that will teach the pup to beg.

 

After lunch my mamma came to take me home. I will sure miss little Chloe and all the fun we had. I can’t wait to come back again to visit Grandma’s house, and play again with Chloe like we did today. I know she’ll be bigger the next time we meet. I hope she won’t forget me and all the games we played. In my pocket was the picture that Grandma took of Chloe and me. I ran back inside the house and placed it in her bed. Now the first thing she’ll see each morning and the last thing at night will be her loving Lyndsey, the little girl who loves her so much. Next time that we meet, she will already know me and give me puppy kisses sweet.

Chloe and Me

© 2009 Nancy Lee Shrader


Author's Note

Nancy Lee Shrader
My six-year-old granddaughter told me the story of Chloe and Me and I wrote it down word for word. I hope you will enjoy her wonderful talent.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Cool Cool Beans! This child has tallent!

Posted 14 Years Ago


This is so good! Especially for a six year old. She has talent already and tell her I really enjoyed it and she is a very good writer. I hope she keeps writing cute little stories like this. Thanks for sharing! ~Mandi

Posted 14 Years Ago


I stopped by to read this one again. Delightful story, Lyndsey! :-) Sharon

Posted 15 Years Ago


Enjoyed the adorable story by your granddaughter. Look forward to reading more. She is as gifted as her grandmother.

Posted 15 Years Ago


What a precious little darling you have---and the puppy is cute, too. I think it's wonderful that you are able to encourage your grandchildren to write. Please tell Lyndsey that I enjoyed her story and felt as if I got to be a little mouse watching her and Chloe play. Thanks for sharing! :-) Sharon

Posted 15 Years Ago


Awe! This is wonderful and cute, such a sweet write.

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

300 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 22, 2009
Last Updated on May 30, 2009

Author

Nancy Lee Shrader
Nancy Lee Shrader

Beckley, WV



About
Nancy Lee Shrader resides in Beckley, West Virginia. She is author of three books IS IT NOW? The End of Days! IS HE MESSIAH? Messianic Prophecies Revealed! And The Curse of Mayweather House Nancy Lee .. more..

Writing