Endless Emotions

Endless Emotions

A Poem by Nancy Lee Shrader
"

Ten Word Challenge

"

Endless emotions, cuts deep at the heart’s core, and the bleeding begins.

Darkening shadows, I succumb to the pain, my tears fall.

Boiling angry words roll off the tongue in anger when spoken in haste.

There’s no defense here must roll with the tide’s flow roll with the punches.

Leaves hearts on the edge, teetering from love to hate, must allow love to win.

Fault unspoken here, when love drives our emotions, hearts carry the torch.

Don’t compromise your love, must give and take authority; it’s fifty fifty.

Reprimand your heart, and count all his good qualities; we’re all human.

Love in the shadows with implicit understanding, love lives on and on.

In desperate times, drink the cup of forgiveness; it’s really love that you want.

 

Endless Emotions

© 2009 Nancy Lee Shrader


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Beautiful!! I loved it very much this poem is very very good.

Posted 14 Years Ago


beautifully done--touching. tovli

Posted 14 Years Ago


So true you know you have a way with words that touch a person. A very no nonsense but very wise person. Such a beautiful piece. Amazing in fact.

Posted 14 Years Ago


Beautiful, simply beautiful Nancy. Thank you for sharing
your talent yet again with your amazing poetic skills. ~ Helena

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

297 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on June 10, 2009
Last Updated on June 10, 2009

Author

Nancy Lee Shrader
Nancy Lee Shrader

Beckley, WV



About
Nancy Lee Shrader resides in Beckley, West Virginia. She is author of three books IS IT NOW? The End of Days! IS HE MESSIAH? Messianic Prophecies Revealed! And The Curse of Mayweather House Nancy Lee .. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..