Destiny

Destiny

A Story by Silver Bullet
"

The story revolves around a boy who is depressed with his daily expecting a change from his daily life.Will it change? Lets see the story

"
        "Hikki Hikki wake up,It's time already,get ready to school soon.." says Hikki's Mom.
Hikki :-"Hmm Hmm Got it I am getting ready now...".Hikki's mom was worried as he was always showing his gloomy face.

                Everyday he said to himself "I hate this kind of life,Going to school everyday ,chatting with friends and going back to home,tired of doing it always..Will something eventually change doing this?" He was asking himself many times but didn't get any answer neither did he tried to find a way.

         Walking to school aimlessly,he skips classes and wanders around the school with nothing to do.

One day when he saw a girl starring at the school near the gate wearing the same uniform as him.He was standing behind her and suddenly she turned and said "Do you like this school??". For a min his heart beat stopped.

He took a deep breath and said "Not particularly..". She looked at him with curiosity and said "I want to know more about this school since I am joining this school from today". He was blushing that time and said he would take her around the school if she is fine with it.She agreed and her eyes were glowing like a star in the sky.

"I am Hikki and you are..???" he asked slowly as if he feels shy to interact with.

"I am Yuki.Nice to meet you."He nodded his head and went inside the school.Hikki took her around her school and showed her all places like gym,sports club,Library etc.,

He went inside the class as it started.She left to her class.Hikki normally don't tag with people but it changed when she came in to his life.He started hanging out with her as and when he gets time.

They both leave home together daily.She is a little clumsy,kind girl .Hikki was moved by her clumsiness and kindness that she possess.He wanted to spend more time with her.The next day he woke up soon and started early to school.

His mom stunned for a moment and looked at him,"Hikki!!What happened to you??you seems to be energetic today!!..He runs and waves his hand saying"Nothing mom,I am leaving..Take care..!!"Mother was pleased to see his smiling face after a long time and tears rolling down with happiness.

Sooner than he stepped inside the school,his eyes started looking for her.She is nowhere to be found.Suddenly someone from behind pulled his school bag and when he turned,it was Yuki who did that.

He smiled and said "Idiot...!!"(Laughing out Loudly they went inside). They became good friends

As days passed Hikki started loving her but he dint tell her about his feelings.
Finally they graduated from the school and it was the last day in school "Graduation day". It's been two years since they met each other,Yuki met Hikki and said something to him.He dint even know what to reply he just said "Oh....I see...",she left.
He dashed towards the exit and left the school without saying to anyone.His mom was searching for him in the school as she came for the graduation day.She panicked and rushed towards the road looking for him.He was nowhere to be found.Mother was crying and looking randomly ,running towards each end of the road,looking for him at nook and corners.Slowly moving ,depressed mind his mom suddenly saw him at the nearby park,sitting alone with gloomy face.

Tears rolling down like a waterfall.He rushed towards his mom and hugged her.
"Hikki..Hikki..What happen my child??Why did you come here??"..He dint answer,he cried like hell that he couldn't breath properly.She took him home and she remained silent ,dint ask a single word after that.

Days passed, Hikki's gloomy face started to show up again. What made him like this??
Hikki sat near the door,while he was idle he thinks of what happened on that day..
FLASH BACK----"Hikki ,I'm really happy to get a friend like you,I thank God for giving me such a great friend" said Yuki..Hikki said"Same goes here..I'm very happy".."Hikki ..I need to tell you something...Don't get surprised OK??
(Heart beat increased)."Yeah tell me Yuki.."

"I will be leaving from this place,going to do my studies abroad,so guess this is our final meet"

(Hikki's body started shaking he was corned and helpless,words didn't come).

"Here it's my first and last gift"
..She presented him a watch and patted his head..

Hikki kept thinking of the same thing again and again.He loved her clumsiness,kindness everything.

Few months later,Hikki joined college,but his feelings never changed.A year passed "Back to the same olden days uh....."thinking of how he was before she came into his life..
Nothing changed,the same routine life,bored ,he skipped classes that was his second year in the college.He was lying down in the grass looking at the sky and thinking of Yuki.

A Girl came from nowhere wondering where to go saw Hikki and approached him..
"Do you like this college??"  Hikki slowly opened eyes "Dream uh...There can't be reality" closed his eyes.The Girl walked away as he dint bother to reply.
Suddenly he woke up,"
Hey...."he shouted...

She turned back,looked at him.."Did you call me"??

Hikki was stunned for a moment(It's Yuki..Oh my God). His eyes filled with happiness and Hikki said "Hey Yu...".
She interrupted and asked "Why did you stop""?? His heart beat stopped for a moment.
Hikki couldn't come with words,"No..Nothing".

Hikki was confused ,he was sure that she was Yuki and he wondered why she forgot him.He followed her without his knowledge.She entered his class and his teacher introduced her as a new transfer student.
She introduced herself,"I'm Yuki and I will be joining this class today on and I got transferred here due to some issues."

Hikki got shocked and he was very much confused "Why..Why did she forget me??"(asked to himself).

Yuki,the same clumsy and kind girl that he loved standing before him but she forgot him.Hikki couldn't get out from the shock he seems to be in depressed.
Few months gone, one day he heard a gossip from his classmates.It revealed a shocking truth.Hikki got no idea what to do after he heard that.He came to know that Yuki lost her memory.

One day he saw her coming out from a hospital.He went inside the hospital and gathered all the information about Yuki.The doctor said "She lost her memory power and forgot the incidents that happened last 4 years."
He asked the doctor "When she will get back memory??Is there anyway to get her memory back??The doctor said"It depends,it may be either come back or get erased permanently". He walked away with disappointment.
The next day their eyes met and Yuki wondered why this guy looks at her with a sad face.She asked other people but no hope.

On a rainy day Hikki walked without umbrella despite the heavy rain as he dint bring any umbrella with him.Yuki saw him and rushed towards.
"Hikki...If you wish we can share this umbrella ,I'm going the same way as you"
He didn't know what to say he just nodded his head.They both walked together.
Hikki looked at the sky and said,"Just like that day". "Hikki ,What you said??couldn't hear you properly..."

"Na..Nothing.."he blushed and turned that way.He couldn't believe that this will be happening again in his life but the poor part is she didn't know him except as fellow classmate.

Yuki felt little nervous to walk with a guy in the rain for the first time.The same guy whom she met on the first day in this college.They dint speak anything ,cool breeze,daring thunder,sound of rain drops,wonderful climate they both enjoyed inside.

Suddenly a car came towards her,she was trembling with fear for no reason.Her hands grabbed his hands,she holded his hands tightly she came little closer.Hikki's heart beat increased drastically he put his hands on her shoulder and she snapped out of that short time dreadful fear.

She dint realize that she was too close to him,suddenly when she pulled herself back to normal she blushed ,left his hand and turned away.

Hikki who wasn't aware of anything asked her, "Why she was scared at that time?"
After a long gap she said "I don't know"..

Later the rain stopped Yuki headed to her home and Hikki was in a ambivalence state.
The next day,again their eyes met Yuki turned as soon as she looked at him.She gets a different kind of feeling in her heart when she sees him.She looked at him without his knowledge.She could feel the warmth of his hands that she held yesterday.Yuki has no idea what's running in her mind.
On the other hand,Hikki looked worried of Yuki ,he was always thinking of it.He dint notice her much after that as his kept thinking of what to do about her memory loss.
When Yuki saw Hikki wearing a silver color watch suddenly something strikes her mind.She was unsure of this feeling all of a sudden.
Time runs very fast that it's almost the end of their college.Hikki still didn't tell her about their past.All these years they talked well time to time although Hikki is very much hesitated to talk.

Finally it's time for Graduation day.Hikki attends the function along with his mom.All the students were really happy to finish their college life some are sad to leave their friends behind.While Hikki and his mom were conversing ,Yuki came there.
"Hikki I want to talk to you". He looks at his mom's face and then stepped aside to talk with her.They just walked the other way and talked.

"Hikki I love this college very much,good friends ,nice atmosphere.I want to say you something.I am leaving this city as my dad's is getting transferred to other place."(Hikki was shocked to see the incident that happened few years back when she left him)"Before leaving this I need to tell you something..I ..I.. Love you Hikki"(Incredible he never thought this would happen,he was stunned and looked at her)
"I loved you for long time but couldn't tell you"(Hikki was thinking Did she get her memory back??..No,that's not the case here I guess"he was asking to himself...Hikki was moved by her words couldn't tell anything..)

"So.So.... what did you..th..(Yuki's mom yelling "Yuki where are you???) She stops kissed his forehead and said "Good bye" drop of tears falls on his cheeks..Before he could stop she cried and left .(Hikki's mom noticed everything and she could get a glimpse of what would have happen on school graduation).

Hikki cried alot after she left,the same pain that he experienced after years made him cry like a hell.He left the place and went inside the nearby park and lying down near the tree.Tears didn't stop from his eyes.He heard someone's  footsteps towards his direction.He thought it was his mom like that time but it isn't.Then who is that????
FLASHBACK----- Yuki left with tears,When Hikki's mom saw her again,she stopped her."Do you know Hikki from school??" Yuki said"No.." she started thinking where did this come from out of blue...

Later Hikki's mom said "Sorry I mistook you as someone else because Hikki met someone on his school graduation and he got a present from that person.He seems to be missing that person very badly" .With a lot of confusion Yuki walked away and she questioned her mom "Did we come to this city before??" She said "yeah..You did your higher secondary here and you even got a good friend whom you gifted a watch.Don't you remember??"
Yuki's mind is flickery her memory was vague.
(After the school graduation Yuki met with a car accident and she lost some part of her memory.The doctor advised her parents not to let Yuki out from this city as she could regain her memory if she stays here.So they planned to wait until she completes her college.)
Yuki fainted and when she regains consciousness and stood up ,looking for Hikki everywhere.she couldn't find then she left the place ,rushed outside with tears.
Story continues...
It was Yuki who came there..Hikki stood up ",rubbing his eyes "Is this a dream??"No it isn't..Yuki was standing before him.

She ran towards him and hugged him tightly..
"Hikki ,I'm sorry I lost my memory that's why I couldn't remember you,I'm sorry I caused you trouble yet you didn't tell me anything and made me happy all the time."
Yuki's hands were holding him tightly as tears flew down from his eyes.She could feel the warmth of his body just like that day during the rain,she was in cloud-nine.Her heart beats faster and flickering eyes.
Hikki said "I was waiting  for this day always  in my whole life,I love you Yuki ,I loved you so long from school time ,I was always thinking of you,I want you to stay by my side always no matter what".

Yuki's eyes filled with tears in happiness and then gave her a beautiful blue color watch that he planned to give it on graduation day .He kissed her forehead and said "I will Never Let you go " and holded her hands tightly.

It's love,they are destined to meet each other or you can say they made for each other.

                 People say they don't believe in destiny,coincidence until it happens in their life.

"When you miss someone don't feel very bad,just think of them all the time ,Someday they will surely return to you.Believe in yourself.Never Give Up"

© 2013 Silver Bullet


Author's Note

Silver Bullet
This is my second story I don't know whether its good or not.I want you people to review it

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Hi! Well, first off- I think that you have a great storyline and I like your characters. I look forward to reading it again when it is complete.

A few things to fix though:

-I think that you might need to study some verb agreement and your tenses.

Example: "Hikki doesn't know what to say,so he asked her "Why she was scared at that time?""

Should be: "Hikki didn't know what to say, so he asked her, "Why were you scared?"

or: "Hikki doesn't know what to say so he asks her, "Why are you scared?"


Another example: "She gets a different kind of feeling in her heart when she saw him."

Should be: "She gets a different kind of feeling in her heart when she sees him."

or: "She got a different kind of feeling in her heart when she saw him."

I think that you might need to go through your story and change all of the verbs to either present tense or past tense (with a few exceptions of course). I do think that your have a great idea for a story here though!

Posted 10 Years Ago


Silver Bullet

10 Years Ago

Sure..Thanks for your review..This is my first time writing the story and I wrote this story in one .. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

277 Views
1 Review
Added on July 31, 2013
Last Updated on August 11, 2013

Author

Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

India



About
I like to be myself-passionate,funny,kind.I love to be in a virtual world where I can do anything I want.I am hardcore anime freak,gamer et., more..

Writing