Cravings

Cravings

A Story by Emily is not found, she is but lost within herself
"

A very short story

"
"That was a really great dinner mom." My smile gleaming off my face, as fake as it can be. "may I be excused?" As she shakes her head yes i toss my dishes in the sink and jog up the stairs. I pause in silence waiting until i hear noise below and slip into the bathroom. I grab an elastic off the counter and tie my hair up in one swift motion. Just as i do after dinner every night. Pictures of beautiful people are taped on the wall. My future i think. i look in the mirror, more like a quick glance. i cant stand looking at it too long. Looking at the hideous beast looking back at me. I light the insense stick on the counter, the less suspicion, the better. I grab the cheap, purple toothbrush off the sink,  I close my eyes and get on my knees. I lift the seat of the toilet and put my head overtop. I think of the clothes I will be able to wear, the attention i could get. Then i think of the awful number on the scale and i stick the end of the toothbrush to the back of my throat. The only liquid splashing in the toilet are my tears. i lift my head, take the elastic out and whip the toothbrush at the wall. I curl up and start to cry. I have to stop this, but theres nothing more i can do to fix this. All i have now that i can trust are my tears. So tears, take away these awful cravings.

© 2011 Emily is not found, she is but lost within herself


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

you captured her anguish really well, but once again, really sad

Posted 12 Years Ago




Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

238 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 17, 2011
Last Updated on March 17, 2011

Author

Emily is not found, she is but lost within herself
Emily is not found, she is but lost within herself

About
i am girl, i have many stories to tell, many things to figure out, i dont know what i want to do, or what skills i have. I would give you a general idea of what is going to be on this page but i reall.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..