and run

and run

A Story by Emily is not found, she is but lost within herself
"

emma... its short.. and sad.. get over it ;)

"
My hands hit the tree and it swings my body back. I throw my bloody hands on my knees and gasp for air. The world is spinning, i haven't ran so much in my life. The cold, winter air pierces in my lungs and i look around. Its dark in this forest and i see my footprints behind me. damn the snow, who couldnt find me with the footprints leading in my direction. All i had now was to run. So i took a large breath, savouring the seconds, and picked up my pace. The only reason i stopped is because he was too far behind. I didnt even see him, he came out of nowhere, i guess thats the point but i didnt expect it to happen to me. You get taught in school not to talk to strangers but no one expects it to happen in a small town. When his car slowed to a stop i didnt think anything of it. The car wasnt suspicious, he wasnt a creepy man, so i smiled and kept walking. when he got out of the car, i thought it was a little weird, but i didnt really think about it, then he started to run. This is when i looked back, tripped and fell on to the cold pavement. the blood in my hands and knees reached the suface as the blood in my heart pumped faster, i jumped up and started to run.  

Now i had to keep running, through this dark forest, why was it dark? i hadnt started walking in the dark, did i? everythings a blur, i cant remember anything. What forest was this? why do trees all look the same? My breath was shortening again, i needed to stop. I hide behind a tree, my lips matched my hands, pale and shaking. the tears rolling down my face became frozen as they were exposed to the air. Why is this happening to me?
>
> i dont need this, im not this kind of person that deserves this? does anyone deserve this? who does things like this? Monsters, thats who. As i was about to stand and begin my marathon again, i heard footsteps. far away, but not far enough to start running again. he was fast. This was it. The snow would give me away and my life would be gone. I closed my eyes and tried to escape, tears rolled down my damp face. 
 
CRUNCH 

I opened my eyes. I see his face a nose away from mine. his breath warmed my face. He saw i was shaking with fear and he tucked the loose hair behind my ear and i shivered. he touched my face. 
 
then i let out a loud cry, he covered my mouth, his hand was gross and salty. 

"dont worry, it won't ruin your life for long." 
No more running.

© 2011 Emily is not found, she is but lost within herself


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Yeah!! Amazing :)

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

339 Views
1 Review
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on April 11, 2011
Last Updated on May 22, 2011

Author

Emily is not found, she is but lost within herself
Emily is not found, she is but lost within herself

About
i am girl, i have many stories to tell, many things to figure out, i dont know what i want to do, or what skills i have. I would give you a general idea of what is going to be on this page but i reall.. more..

Writing