Blooming Souls

Blooming Souls

A Poem by Natalie R
"

My feelings on how impactful souls truly are

"
The nature of a human's soul is of the highest importance. Our souls are what give perspective to who we truly are, how we vibe, and the varying emotions we carry within our minds from gratitude or despair. They define us in ways that make the world continue to breathe steadily. The power of a soul gives to humankind and will always help us all bloom like beautiful spring flowers. The combination from intertwining souls causes connections that will only lead to true radiating beauty. This will only lead to the peace, serenity, and the senses of empowerment we need. True beauty comes from the way we show and express the positive feelings that brighten our minds or the negative ones that burn inside of us. Even the bad moments can construct into amazing things from the lessons we learn in those situations. Souls help bring out the way we show the brightest knowledge we hold. Rather one is at a high or a low, they should always cherish all of the characteristics that make up their soul. For that is what keeps one breathing.

© 2017 Natalie R


Author's Note

Natalie R
Tell me what you thought of this piece :)))

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

I like the thought flow - though perhaps lessen the eloquence...

"Rather" is a very hard word to use- understandably.

Posted 6 Years Ago


A deeply profound write...some wise man says are soul has lived for millions of years and it truly never dies accept our bodies...just a food got that we are mortal in sense yet we possibly hold that power for eternity.

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

248 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 26, 2017
Last Updated on August 26, 2017
Tags: #soul, #positivity, #goodvibes, #poetry, #soulful, #uplifiting, #nature