By Chance

By Chance

A Story by Natalie R

The probability of our chance to meet one another is so small yet here we are, two beings that were given the possibility to come across each other's identities and given the opportunity to be intertwined by soul and mind. Later on, the powerful connection that flowed among us seemed as if it was diminishing even though it also felt as it should never float away. Our senses overcome us and with time changed everything. Away goes the euphoria once felt embodied when spending time with each other. However, it never really disappeared at all and every single memory continues to remain on repeat even when trying my hardest to evolve and grow. It is so hard to know when you are losing people or if they will return in the way desired. Some are meant to leave and not return for that is clear from experience, but with others here I am so wrapped up with wanting them to stay, grow, and show me love more than anything. It is so understandable on why it cannot happen right away, but also so frustrating.

© 2018 Natalie R


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

The world is a small place thinking about it in a existential way.the people you meet as friends and lovers are much more special because you choose each other unlike family.you have a great insight in the way you see the world

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

91 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on June 24, 2018
Last Updated on June 24, 2018
Tags: #thoughts, #journal, #soul, #inspiring, #reason, #identity, #friendship, #relationship, #euphoric, #peace