Transparent Plea

Transparent Plea

A Story by Navara-Desen
"

"I wish you dead, but yet still...i wish...i wish to be you."

"

                I truly cannot comprehend why you all complain as such you do. You strike at all things present and set without once contemplating what is in existence around; never once giving a minuscule though on those that cannot be expected to be thought for; for something hidden beneath the very noses that rest amongst your face. I am stricken with detestation, wrath, and fury but only the shallow feelings of remorse and melancholy remain. Truly grasping a hold of the rage to unleash upon your kind is something that I, a minuscule being, cannot accomplish without deep preparation. Even with such practice can that level naught be attained for with rage I would be lost wouldn't I?


                So I sit here, right behind you, beside you, in front of you, above you, below you; I sit there and wait. Pause for my simple self to be seen by an individual such as your mighty selves.  Where I watch I envy you, I wish for your end for you have what presences like me can never attain; you have something I will never know a sensation of. Yet I do not feel envy of the feeling; I am envy of the form.


                To be seen is a gift I will never open, to be seen is a feeling I will never experience, to be seen will be a reward I will never be granted for whom  would grant such a request from a simpleton  like me. Though this simpleton I speak of is naught common like the human you are.


                I detest you. I despise you. I hate you. I wish you dead. But yet still… I wish…



I wish to be you.



                I wish to be anything but what I am; something never to be seen by those that stride beside me, even those who recognize my life cannot see me. I am nothing but an illusion, a ghost, a shadow, a soul, a spirit; I am a creature never to be seen, always to be misinterpreted, and always to be dreaded.


                I am alone, and you yet complain of everyone you have, of everything you are granted. You protest of a body that is injured, you grumble of illness…I dream of those things. I dream of it all. How could you all take something like that for granted! You creatures I detest more than anything but at the same time, I take hold as if precious to my life. Why you confuse me I will naught know.

© 2013 Navara-Desen


Author's Note

Navara-Desen
I'm not really sure where this came from, it just appeared somewhere in my head and i couldn't get it out so i wrote it down. A small little complain from a hidden source. Thanks for reading!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

296 Views
Added on February 6, 2013
Last Updated on February 6, 2013
Tags: Transparent, plea, ghost, spirit, soul, shadow, unknown, not, seen, hidden, complain, short, story, first, person, of, an, the, to, about, hate, detest, envy, want, dead, be, you, wishing, beside

Author

Navara-Desen
Navara-Desen

MA



About
Hi! My name is Erica, though writing wise i love using the name Navara-Desen. So you can call me either Erica or Navara i really don't mind either. Now a little about me? hmm...where shall i begin. .. more..

Writing