Vindictive Insane Vengeance Pt.1 ( The Meeting)

Vindictive Insane Vengeance Pt.1 ( The Meeting)

A Poem by nea la queen
"

This poem is pt.1 of a 4 part series that takes place in the love life of a fictional character referred to as ViV filled with stories of love, deceit, betrayal & revenge!

"
I remember it like it was yesterday as i walked through the park was minding my own business  and there he was standing tall 6"4 dark and handsome as fly as he cud be was to shy to introduce myself so from the corner of my eyes i peeked just to get a second look then out of embarrassment i blushed as i caught him staring back he walked up to me like he knew me and with deep sexy vocals he exclaimed wassup with a child like smile and voice barratone their was just somethin about his presence that let me know i wudnt be leaving alone long story short we sparked up conversation the chemistry was so right that 2weeks later we were dating and of course they called me silly saying things like girl whats going on u barely even no him get it together this is wrong and in response i replied if being with him is wrong then i dont wanna be right as if i was an adolescent using catch phrases just to try and get their blessings not that it mattered because it didnt and in a matter of three months we went from kickin it  too living in the same home because i loved him with everything in me a couple months later infront of our families he bent down on one knee and with love in his eyes he asked" will u marry me" I replied yes with my heart filled with surprise, joy, and contentment thoughts of how strong our love was made me question y wud they want to end this so like a fool i chose to leave behind the ones in my life who did not agree see they were the ones who really cared and were simply looking out for me but in my mind at the time i felt like it was nothing but betrayal but if these eyes cud have seen what the future wud bring then i wud never have labeled them as my enemies because nuthing is worse then finding out eventually that the true enemy was eating, drinking and sleeping next to me every day of the week ................................T.B.C.

© 2012 nea la queen


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

146 Views
Added on July 23, 2012
Last Updated on July 26, 2012
Tags: love, hate, deceit, vengeance, betrayal