Vindictive Insane Vengeance Pt.2 ( Deception)

Vindictive Insane Vengeance Pt.2 ( Deception)

A Poem by nea la queen
"

In part 2 of this 4 part series a new character by the name of Ciara who is ViV's best friend is introduced. ViV is going thru the failure of her marriage because of lies and deceit!

"
(ViV) It's been about 5months since the happiest day of my life but who wud have knew that when i ran into him it wud change my whole life and not for the best but for the worst and i cant deny it i should have seen through his shallow ways and long distance stares although we were together physically it always seemed as though his heart, mind, and soul was constantly seekin someone else and so i hit my other half up the only one who stayed by my side she was my bf since child hood so i had to let her know what was on my mind (ring,ring,ring) (ciara)Hello she stated as our lines connected with tears in my voice i responded girl their has been so much deception hes constantly lying and nonstop mistreatmeant he doesnt love me anymore and i know that hes cheating!!! "CALM DOWN" she said to me now start from the beginning  because from my point of view he is a good man are u sure ur not just trippin, NO im not i exclaimed with tears running down my face he was an angel that i prayed for when i met him that day he was the answer to all my prayers he took me out and always catered to me and all of my needs, and in return i trusted him with my life i gave him the honor of being his wife but now hes acting kind of strange and i just cant stay one more night but let me tell u how this all started it was about 4am i couldnt sleep so i got up to take a warm bath just to relax as i was headed to the bathroom door i heard his ringtone so i silently crept to check and see who could be texting his phone, so late, before i looked i thought about it for a sec if i do this then it means that i dont trust him but it cud also keep me from this daily stressin and  possibly give me answers to many of  my questions  so boldly i picked up the phone as nervous as one could be so i went to his inbox  tapped on the text sent from c.l.b. it read "babe how ya doing i miss u so much although its only been two days i long for ur touch no other man has ever made me feel this way and baby i kow u feel the same and since i cant be there with u heres a pic to get u thru the day," there stood a tall black women naked body exposed and it was just enuff to show her body couldnt see her face, so i instantly went into rage, my blood started to boil how much more can i take it was bad enough one week prior i found panties in my car, a used condom under the bed, lipstick stains on his shirt and on the floor i found a bra that was not my size but i kept trying too convince myself that it was mine why does he play with my heart and mind  he must not know me well because i dont take too kindly to liars like that old saying goes dont wanna get burnt  dont play with fire, (ciara)" Well does he know u went thru his phone and found all of those things if not u should let him know, kick him out and return his ring", (viv) oh no babygirl id never let him off that easily hes ignorant to the fact that i know whats going on i will eventually  reveal that i know about his wrong doings but for now i'll let him play his games and since there's no going back  he will feel the same pain he has inflicted upon me its so sad we could have been like jay and be but instead he neglected what was more then a blessing he played with my heart and because of that i have plans of getting him back who the hell does he think he is betraying me like this I will get him back "c" i will get him back (ciara)"Well u know im here for u just dont do anything crazy if u need me dont hesitate to call  i'll be there like u paid me lol I love u girl dont let this get u down" (viv)ok i love u too (click) now i was alone in dead silence I wanted this to end peacefully but in the back of my mind i could feel their would be violence so i continued to stay quiet because this was the end and all the while plotting how i would get my revenge!!!!! 

© 2012 nea la queen


Author's Note

nea la queen
In pt.2 of Vindictive Insane Vengeance ViV's bestfriend Ciara is introduced. ViV is going through alot because the man she had recently married, she came to find out, is a cheater! But if he thinks hes gonna get off easy he's sadly mistaking! Besides they dont call her ViV for nothing!!!!

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

195 Views
Added on July 26, 2012
Last Updated on July 26, 2012
Tags: revenge, marriage, hate, love, lies, deceit