Wake up, wake up

Wake up, wake up

A Poem by neeshi
"

It's time to wake up.

"
What value do worldly things truly hold? Don't waste time building treasures here on Earth. Instead, build treasures in Heaven. Do your actions match your beliefs? Do not live the life of an unbalanced person. We are all here only temporarily. While from time to time, its nice to live "in the moment." But isn't it much more spirit fulfilling to live in "everlasting joy?" Who are you? No.. spiritually, who are you? There are far greater purposes in life. No, you do not have to have any spiritual beliefs to realize that there are greater things in life. Everything has two sides. The world is beautiful, yet in many aspects it is demoralized. There is front and back, up and down, fake and real and there is integrity and corruption. Live as you believe. Make a path. Walk towards who you are, not away from it. Don't be fragmented. Be whole.

© 2013 neeshi


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

This is so true. Everything has a right and wrong in life and a light and a dark.
To do what is right comes hard, but it is better in the long run. It's hard for
some to admit that they do wrong. Some never wake up. I appreciate this write.
Simple truths stated!

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

A person who live for greed and self-esteem will find themselves alone and sad one day. I agree with your statements.
"Live as you believe. Make a path. Walk towards who you are, not away from it. Don't be fragmented. Be whole."
Thank you for sharing the excellent poetry.
Coyote

Posted 11 Years Ago


Every word you penned here was written with genuine truth! I believe that building your treasures in heaven is much more fulfilling than gathering your treasures here on earth.
Being who you are, rather than who others tell you to be is also another genuine truth. Be true to yourself and live life to its fullest potential!
I really enjoyed this piece and look forward to reading more of your work.

Posted 11 Years Ago


*snaps fingers*

Posted 11 Years Ago


This is so true. Everything has a right and wrong in life and a light and a dark.
To do what is right comes hard, but it is better in the long run. It's hard for
some to admit that they do wrong. Some never wake up. I appreciate this write.
Simple truths stated!

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

372 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 18, 2013
Last Updated on April 18, 2013
Tags: life, discover, change, inspiration, live, alive

Author

neeshi
neeshi

MN



About
Greetings. I'm an amateur writer, not nearly as skilled and balanced as majority of the artists here on WritersCafe. I enjoy writing from time to time. Most of my work is self-expression and spok.. more..

Writing
A New Day A New Day

A Poem by neeshi


PhD PhD

A Poem by neeshi



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..