Building Parables

Building Parables

A Poem by Neal S

Her words danced 
Poetry scratched on the bathroom stall 
  of the world 
Eyes raging with firey truth
Steel lips building parables 
I knew I loved her

© 2016 Neal S


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

"Building Parables"
Neal S,
Judging by the title this poem is about the passion that comes from inspiration.
"Her words danced' That's how it feels when something which has been sitting deep in your soul finally begins to take form. A relief too!
"Poetry scratched on the bathroom stall
of the world"
We and our reality is shared and we all have so much in common as world dwellers together.
"eyes raging with firey truth"
The main point of a message is found and related in words.
"Steel lips building parables
I knew I loved her"
The sharing of our inner meaning's essence. Then the satisfaction which comes from sharing a completed piece!
Of course there is joy and even love of the craft. Yes we love her. (writing.)
Blessings,
Kathy

Posted 6 Years Ago


oh the thoughts when you know, scary sometimes but exciting and just losing all control of the normality you once had, plus the new focal point in your life is now her, quite exhausting mentally and you lose weight, and you're not hungry, she's on your thoughts 24/7 lol

Posted 7 Years Ago


Neal S

7 Years Ago

Indeed!! Thanks for stopping in and reading my work!
andrew mitchell

7 Years Ago

you are welcome
Wow, and btw...I'm not a wow person. First of all, thanks for giving me my next write idea, as the word simplexity jumped into my mind at the words you conveyed. Complexity of thoughts and love, merging together with the simplicity of thoughts aligning in the mind and giving us that moment of clarity, where we can make sense of the senseless, where we usually only find confusion of thoughts crashing into each other. To fit all that into such a concise piece, with no fat on the bones and trimmed to such an extent, that the reader finishes the read with clarity of their own, is a powerful example of the complexity of the mind finding simplicity indeed. Superb.

Posted 7 Years Ago


Neal S

7 Years Ago

Damn!! Thank you so much for this kind review!
Lorry

7 Years Ago

You're welcome :)
I absolutely love how you can convey so much in so little time. So much emotion and meaning conveyed in such a short amount of time. Fantastic work yet again Neal. Loved it!

Posted 7 Years Ago


Neal S

7 Years Ago

Thank you Chase. And thank you for such a kind review.
This comment has been deleted by the poster.
I would of loved her too. Create place, interesting lady and nice visions. Thank you Neal for sharing the excellent poetry.
Coyote

Posted 7 Years Ago


Neal S

7 Years Ago

And thank you for taking the time to read it.
Coyote Poetry

7 Years Ago

Was my pleasure and you are welcome.
The less considered aspects of truth and beauty.

Posted 7 Years Ago


Neal S

7 Years Ago

Indeed. Thanks for stopping in S.Mi. :)
Such a fine work! Yet again, you toy with imagery in a way that I thoroughly appreciate; you use descriptions that seem to linger after the reading itself. Beautiful work, man!

Posted 7 Years Ago


Neal S

7 Years Ago

Thank you Sante. Truly.
Once again, it is an Art your simplicity ...and yet it is beautiful and complete!

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Neal S

7 Years Ago

Really, thank you so much for taking the time to read my work. And for your kind words.
Heno Zwarts

7 Years Ago

...no really, I could almost be jealous. I am an apprentice to a shaman woman and she recommended th.. read more
Minds do that - when behind the eyes ya find an existence that empowers you.

Posted 7 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

470 Views
10 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 17, 2016
Last Updated on October 17, 2016

Author

Neal S
Neal S

MS



About
Hello everyone. My name is Neal Sanford and i'm a chef from Tupelo Mississippi. I've been writing for what seems like my entire life but just of late been keeping a record of them. My main focus is po.. more..

Writing
A Shrine A Shrine

A Poem by Neal S


Her Depths Her Depths

A Poem by Neal S



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..