Freaks

Freaks

A Story by Mika Haruna
"

An excerpt from my new book "FREAKS" please tell me what you think and if you think i should continue!

"
The room was crowded and hot. "a humidity circled the room, most likely caused my the sweating bodies of people, pressing themselves against one another in that small place. I pulled my long black hair into a ponytail, covering it with a red baseball cap. The hat was a signal to whomever was waiting for me. One of the people in this room was going to save me. The question was, who? A flash of red caught my eye. Weaving through the crowds in a graceful fashion.

I blended in with the crowd, all of them about a head taller than me. I managed to wind though the crowd without brushing against their sweating bodies. The boy stood there, a statue among the moving figures surrounding him. Black hair rolled down his face, slightly curling around his cheeks. A red baseball cap stood perched atop his head. Suddenly he moved, streaming within the crowd, and out of my sight. I knew i had to follow him, I knew that this Dark haired boy was the only thing that could save me. His lithe movements held a grace within them that mirrored my own.

Eyes like oak leaves looked into my own when i finally reached him. He held my gaze steadily, surveying my body with hungry eyes. His appearance was laid back, lackadaisical even. With his overly long black t shirt and matching black jeans that sagged at his bare feet. My life was in his hands now.

© 2012 Mika Haruna


Author's Note

Mika Haruna
PLEASE TELL ME IF YOU THINK I SHOULD CONTINUE OR NOT!!!!!!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Yeah you should continue! I'm left at a cliff hanger here!

It was very good and well written! [Though a few typo's, but still good!]

KEEP IT UP!

Posted 12 Years Ago


Yes you should. But if you do continue add to this story. It needs a little more detail. Very good! :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


yes you shall continue!!! :D very interesting

Posted 12 Years Ago


i totally think u should, but if u left it hanging u could leave it to viewers to see how they think it should end!

Posted 12 Years Ago


hm...Mysterious..I like it :3 you should continue it :D

Posted 12 Years Ago


Well written. I want to know more.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

227 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 2, 2012
Last Updated on March 2, 2012

Author

Mika Haruna
Mika Haruna

YOUR MOM'S HOUSE!



About
Well my name is G.N Bradley, though my friends usually call me Nel or Mika. I'm 16 and have a passion for writing. My favorite authors are Cassandra Clare, Becca Fitzpatrick and Ray Bradbury. I'm curr.. more..

Writing
Unkind Unkind

A Poem by Mika Haruna