Destiny

Destiny

A Story by nerdygirl1996

There she was sitting across the room, staring into space as if no one was watching. Her hair was in ringlets and a loose bun. She is a magnificent creature. Almost like a unicorn, pure and wholesome. I still do not know her name though. She looks vaguely familiar to me. It is almost as if she is a younger version of me. She occasionally looks up at me and smiles. We always seem to meet each other’s eyes at the same time. We turn away from each other so neither will see the embarrassment on our face. She is now getting up as I do to leave, I realize as I am standing and staring at her, this is me. I am looking at myself in a mirror, only I see a reflection of myself. A younger version of myself before my life became a living hell. Her eyes look sad now as tears cascade across her face. She realizes that now she is only known as a harlot. Her cheeks have slowly sunken into her face as despair and tragedy comes into her life. She has lost the innocence that had once glowed among her. I walk to the mirror and shatter it with my fist. I chose my own destiny. 

© 2015 nerdygirl1996


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

54 Views
Added on August 17, 2015
Last Updated on August 17, 2015

Author