Right side up

Right side up

A Book by Arianna
"

It Isn't about how long you live. Its about what you do with the time you have.

"

© 2011 Arianna


Author's Note

Arianna
summer is an odd kid, and an even odder teenager. she turns everything into an adventure and lives in a land of make believe with her best friend Clint. and together they can do anything, even battle cancer. but when they start to loose their fight summers life will change forever.

My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Reviews

Hey Ana, Ashes here letting you know I am, as of this very moment, starting Right Side Up. I will read and review two or three chapters at a time, then send you the edits in private message for each of those chapters. I will be editing for sentence fluency, grammar, spelling, and English all around. The edits I send you you are free to re post on your chapter as your own, you do not have to give me credit. :) I love you!
.novelists.elite.info.
.display. Ashes Musica
.memberID. 001
.name. Ashley
.username. AshesMusica
.novels. Through Her Eyes, Cities of Avela
.status. Group Owner, Early Reader, Early Writer

Posted 12 Years Ago


This sounds really interesting. Creative even. I may give it a read.

(Going to be though, so maybe tomorrow haha)

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

790 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 6 Libraries
Added on November 2, 2010
Last Updated on August 7, 2011
Tags: cancer, teenage, love, radom, sad, novel

Author

Arianna
Arianna

NC



About
Hi there, So I know I have a really horrible tendency to drop off the face of the earth. No promises I wont do it again. I do that. But my husband and I are writing a book and we would love some i.. more..

Writing
Prolouge Prolouge

A Chapter by Arianna