There Is an Enormous Energy Reservoir in You

There Is an Enormous Energy Reservoir in You

A Story by New Age Islam
"

But the question is why is it that difficulty has a greater role to play in the building of a personality than facility? The reason is traceable to one of the laws of nature.

"

Scottish author and reformer Samuel Smiles observed in his self-help book, ‘It is not ease but effort, not facility but difficulty that makes man.’ This statement is based on a natural fact and history has proved its veracity.  All those men who attained greatness, regardless of which walks of life they came from, were the products of difficulty and not of facility. They faced challenges and emerged as super achievers.

But the question is why is it that difficulty has a greater role to play in the building of a personality than facility?  The reason is traceable to one of the laws of nature.  It is this law of nature that is responsible for the making of a successful personality.

The fact is that all of our actions, big or small, are directly related to our minds.  It is the mind that directs all the activities of our personality.  The human mind is greater than all of the great things of the universe; it has mind-boggling qualities. It is the mind that is the master of the human personality, as it controls all of our activities.  Studies show that all our performances depend totally on our minds.  The mind has unlimited reserves of energy.  When we decide to do anything, the mind at once releases energy and we perform with the aid of this energy.  The mind is the prime source of energy and whatever we do can only be done with the help of this energy.  If we choose to do some easy task, then the mind will release less amount of energy.  And, if we decide to do some difficult or great task, then the mind will release greater amount of energy.

The building of a personality depends on your own efforts.  If you are an easy-going person then you are bound to receive less energy from this mind and the result will be that your personality will become weak.  If you are ambitious and choose to embark on a great task, then certainly your mind will release greater amount of energy, resulting in the development of a strong personality.

Everyone is born with the same mind that is full of energy.  But some people fail to utilise their energy and die without developing their personalities.  The other kinds of people are those who set a great task as their goal.  Thus, their minds release a greater amount of energy for the performance of this task, and so they become super achievers.

Man himself is the master of his destiny. It all depends on how much a person has unfolded his mind and how much energy the mind has released.  One achieves greater or smaller successes in life depending on how much energy one’s mind releases.  Every man is a self-made man.  But the quantum of success depends on one’s own planning.  Wise planning makes one a superman, while unwise planning makes one lag behind in life.

The mind of man is like an energy reservoir. If one’s target is ordinary then the mind will open the door of energy on a small scale.  But, if the target is a high one, the mind will open the gate of energy on a larger scale.  It is this difference that decides the level of one’s achievement. Try to utilise your own mind, and you will certainly achieve anything you want to in life.

 

Source URL: http://www.newageislam.com/spiritual-meditations/maulana-wahiduddin-khan/there-is-an-enormous-energy-reservoir-in-you/d/114494


© 2018 New Age Islam


Author's Note

New Age Islam
The Author has been write in the field of Islamic Culture & Islamic World News

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

90 Views
Added on March 6, 2018
Last Updated on March 6, 2018
Tags: Islamic World News, Moderate Islam