Undermined

Undermined

A Story by Minnie

There is anger in my soul.  All this time in this life of mine I have learned plenty about anger. I worked so hard, my bones are now sore, my eyes are now tired and my soul is now weary. I have more experience in sorrow than most that are here, I am still not good as I should be. I am told that what I feel can not compare, that nothing I say matters, or heals the pain. If I just stop would I still be loved the same. I lock the door behind me, and feel safe, I can cry, I can feel the pain without being called weak, but in the eyes that matter, I will never be enough, it has to always be a race, and I already know I am coming in last. I am not what I use to be, I am at war with love, the battle scares do not fade, but these are just reminders that I made it, I made it to see another day.

I am a women, I walk, I talk, I feel, and I hurt, I laugh. I have spirit so fierce that it could make you wonder if I could fly to the moon, I just want to talk to you, say I understand. Then you throw every road block in my way, I trip, I stumble but I do not fall. I am still here, I am not leaving, but its not the end, you still think I am a dumbfounded mine, no life experience but you do not know the half of it. I beg and pled to feel what you feel, I can only do so much.

You tell me to let it go, act as none of the fight happen. I feel so much but you suppress it, and only show anger. I want to walk barefoot to the stars with you. Time can only tell, the pain will fade and so will my faith that you will ever see me as a woman, and not just a girl you are with, I am still human and still keeping up, but my breath is running out, and my legs are tired from running. So this is my statement to you to say I need you to understand and not undermine me like you always do.

I want to feel sexy, playful, cute, but the acts are always cut short, and you expectations are never full. I see the moon and I feel the sun, its hit or miss with you, it is night and day. I see your spirit and then the rain follows. I have been taught to feel so unloved, undeserving, I was wrong to think different now.  

© 2014 Minnie


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

195 Views
Added on September 7, 2014
Last Updated on September 7, 2014

Author

Minnie
Minnie

NC



About
Be the queen of your future more..

Writing
A Delight A Delight

A Poem by Minnie