A girl with a life story

A girl with a life story

A Story by MandaBear
"

I bet you cant guess who this is about lol

"
This is a story about a girl with a heart of gold and sense of humor to boot.
Her story starts out simple enough; Born in a Hospital on a lovely day in October.
Mind you she was a late baby she was supposed to be in September but this is the only time in her life that she is late. (Well, not really lol). This little girl begins to grow meeting all the milestones a baby should. Then one day a year later she gets a baby sister and not all the attention is on this little girl.
A shy little girl grows up enough to go to school and while she isn't the Einstein of school this little girl could hold her own. She quickly made friends much to her surprise. Steven, Bobby, Brandon, May, Taylor, Jessica, and more. She had a circle of friends and as most little girl she got a crush on one of her friends. All of her teachers liked her and she liked them (At least when they didn't call on her when she didn't know the answer lol) There was one time in Third grade however that will stand out in her mind probably forever. While not being the skinniest or the largest of little girls a boy felt the need to tell her about her flaw. He told the little girl she need to go on Jenny Craig. Now that didn't sit well with her and she went home and told her mother and then they went to the teacher and told her and that little boy didn't talk to the little girl anymore. For the rest of her elementary school days the little girl made it through. Now on to Middle school.

Well, Now this little girl is in the next stage of her life Middle school.
One her very first day she begins to cry because she cant find her new classroom and shes scared.
Well, another teacher comes to the rescue and she finds her way to the right class. This class was much different than her other school. These weren't the same glue eating little tyrants she had once been with. No these people where animals of a nature most foreign. In this jungle it was eat or be eaten. Not soon after entering this place the girl made some friends not any really best friends yet but friends none the less. Growing into her own she vastly soaked in the education she was receiving except math and science those subjects still get her every time. But she had come to realize that History was one of her best subjects not to say that her others were terrible but History seemed to be her best. Then, one day her life would change for the better. It was in seventh grade gym class that she had met her best friend in the whole world. (who also had the same name as her). Amanda was her name and friends they became. The girl invited her new best friend to her house to meet her parents and vice versa. Ever since that day the girls have been friends. With ups and downs as all relationships have. But they pulled through and nothing has been the same since. They shared notes they had written in class when either they should have been paying attention or when they were done their work for the class and had a little time to write something. Of course in this time in her new school crushes were had and broken all the same. One boy thought it would be good to start picking on this Innocent little girl. Boy was he wrong!
She stood up for her self and told him to knock it off but as all boys do they never do! (okay not all of them). Semesters went by and the girl graduated from middle school and still had a best friend which she had made in the gym class. Now they join the High school crowd. Time for the big leagues. 

High school oh what a new experience  this will be she thought. First day of school was more confident than it was the first day of middle school. The girl had found her classes and was happy that she wasn't late for any of them. The teachers were nice and students too. The first 2 years were nothing special. Once she got to 11Th grade oh boy that's when the fun started. Well, First of all new classes and teachers and most of these she liked better than some of her previous ones. She had one teacher has last year that seemed to be cooler in the class she was in that the one she had him in before(weird). Anyway, This girl was living it up and having a good time. She took photography, and a class were all you did was watch movies. It was great! One memory has stood out though. In the class were she got to watch movies in she met this really, really cute guy and they started talking and became fast friends. Every once in a while he would talk her home in his car. Needless to say she had the hots for him! bad! And she was the kind of girl that wears her emotions on her sleeve. But one day looking cute as usual the boy asks the girl if she wants to go see a movie with her. Of course in her head she was like YES YES YES YES YES YES. Now on the outside she was like yeah sure that sounds like fun. She was so excited she told everyone and as a result of telling everyone all of her co workers at her new job also knew. (because the boss told them). So the girl went on this little date and began to think of a relationship that might come out of this. Boy was she wrong! The next day she found out he had gotten a girl friend how did she find you ask. Facebook no less. Her heart was broken. Yes this boy was a grade a head of her but still that is no reason to break her heart. Well, needless to say he got with his new girl and didn't talk to the one that was right in front of him that liked him. But after not hearing from him for a few years he comes in to her job and has her meet this new girl of his. So yeah the girl wanted to hit this new girl for taking her guy away but couldn't because he was a witness and there were other people around too. Oh well what can you do right? Ever since then he hasn't seen nor spoken to her anymore. For a while she had kept him on Facebook but then took him off if he couldn't see what he was missing then he didn't need to see her at all. After that year 12Th grade was the best year and she almost didn't want to leave. At this point in her life things were good and she had also made a new friend named Jess. Jess was the one that got her into writing and she found she was good at it maybe not so good at the grammar parts of the writing but the words seem to come out. So this girls life has gone pretty good so far she now was graduating High school and on to bigger and better things.

This girl has been to Boston now and isn't looking back she is planning to go as far as the eye can see! And if you haven't guessed yet this story is about me! lol If you knew that already Great Job!! Life for me is open and free and I am ready for the challenges that it throws at me! I hope that one of them will be a boy of my very own. But who knows what God has planned for me. I know i will enjoy the ride nonetheless. I hope you enjoyed getting to know me and I hope that i will get to know you soon!

© 2013 MandaBear


Author's Note

MandaBear
I hope you enjoyed listening to me rant about my life:)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Naww I am sorry about the rough times you had in your life. I can slightly relate to not knowing where your class was and the boy you like. On my first day at a ew high achool it wad like in the last term i wen to my classroom ad noone is there and it turned out they had moved to a new classroom. So I had to sit in front of the office waiting for a hour till the principal came to help me. And I had a crush on my best friend and he knew it and went to the movies a few tines but not as a date, he said he wasnt ready for a girlfriend then i moved and found out through facebook he got a girlfrien. Sorry im telling you this lol XD
Anyway great story its nice to know about what other writers life is like. And also thank you for reading Silent Wolf's book Story of my life and offering her your support :)

Posted 8 Years Ago


MandaBear

8 Years Ago

Wel thank you for the review. I am sorry about your time in high school (must have been annoying hav.. read more
KittyKatgirl

8 Years Ago

Welcome :) And yeah it was, and embarrassing when I arrived at class when it was almost over. And ye.. read more
You sum everything up so quickly. It would be good to hear how you felt about the different stages of your life and a little more about what the different friends and teachers were like. This is the time to write down that type of texture about those memories. 20 years from now you will want to remember those kind of details for your books. Keep writing.

Posted 10 Years Ago


it is cool

Posted 11 Years Ago


I like the story and the positive ending. Good to have hope and dreams. Life allowed us to do a lot or nothing. Better to have some fun and test life. Thank you for sharing the story.
Coyote

Posted 11 Years Ago


I loved this... this had happened to me too. Great job! Once you said the name was Amanda, I was like, oh, this is about you! :)

Great job again!

Starr

Posted 11 Years Ago


Wow, your life story is so interesting and of course I knew it was about you from the first sentence! Haha :P Yeah, for Middle School life was pretty hard since I wasn't thin and never had a guy look at me in the flirty way anyways. Once High School came last year, I started to get noticed more and had a couple of guys even flirt with me. Plus, school itself felt much easier and better than before. I actually look forward to going to school everyday, to learn and see my three bestest friends. The only thing I dread is seeing the guy that's my best guy friend(also my crush), flirt and wrap his arms around his girlfriend in all of my classes that we share together. It sucks but oh well, right? XD I hate that, that guy did that to you though. That was really low of him to do so! I know that you'll find someone that treats you as much as you should be treated, not anything less! Great write. :)

Ashley Rivers-- Dream BIG and you'll win BIG:)

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

269 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 30, 2012
Last Updated on June 27, 2013
Tags: life, story, mine, memories


Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


My Eternal Flame My Eternal Flame

A Poem by Sky