In Loving Memory

In Loving Memory

A Story by MandaBear
"

R.I.P. My Dog Princess (July 15th,2014)

"
Dear Princess, 
Hey, how are you? I hope your feeling fine. I miss you so much. I guess i never thought this day would come as soon as it did, I guess forever doesn't really last forever. It's hard to think that you are really gone. You have been there for me since middle school. Through thick and thin and everywhere in between. You had a long life down here on earth. I remember the first time you were brought to my house. I was coming home from girl scouts and my dad and his old friend paul came and picked me up. They told me they had a surprise for me. Well little did I know it was you! At first I must admit I didn't really want a dog. Only because in my childhood I was scared of dogs and hadn't really gotten over that I guess. Soon I began to warm up to you and we got along. The you decided you didn't want to stay and you ran away. After a while running away for you was to the front porch which is kind of funny. Eventually you got the idea that we weren't going to hurt you and decided to stay. (Which for that I am glad) We have had a lot of holiday's shared between us. Birthdays, Christmas, random parties and so much more. You have been through a lot in your life. I am not sure what happened to you before we adopted you but I am glad for the chance to have met you. You were always the scared one out of the group. Though I never understood why in the world you were the only one that would go in the basement. You silly dog! You got to meet Mia and Angel. I know you probably after a while didn't like them as much but you stuck it out. They loved you so much. I know you wont and can't read this but they slept on your side of the bed last night (July, 15,2014) This year is really going to be different. I wont have you for my birthday or Christmas which will suck I might add. I will always have you in my heart and all the memories too. I wish I could tell you how much you really mean to me but there aren't enough letters in the alphabet to do it. I miss you so much I wish you were still here with me. I know putting you down was the best thing for you but still hurts that you aren't here. Until we meet again my dearest angel. 
Love Amanda <3
R.I.P. PRINCESS 
You will be missed so much!!


© 2014 MandaBear


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Aww. I hope you are OK. If you are ever need to talk im here xxxx

Posted 9 Years Ago


DophinBloom

9 Years Ago

I'm glad your okay now and I will sure be ready if you need to talk ^.^
MandaBear

9 Years Ago

=) I am glad I have a friend like you that will listen =)
DophinBloom

9 Years Ago

Thanks,I'm glad to have one like you too!

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

284 Views
1 Review
Added on July 16, 2014
Last Updated on July 16, 2014
Tags: death, letter, feelings, love, writing, story