Love gone Wrong

Love gone Wrong

A Story by MandaBear
"

This really happend to me. I changed his name in case he happend to read it he wouldnt think it was about him. Hope you enjoy

"

At school you are now entering the first day of your new class called films and history. I sit towards the back so I didn't get called on as much. The teacher tells me that basically the class is for watching movies but I still have to do work and get graded on the work. I noticed an attractive guy sitting in front of me. I think “wow”. He turns around and introduces himself. “Hi am Steve”. "Hello my name is Amanda". Both of you talk until the class starts then you watch a movie. The bell finally rings and I get my stuff when "Steve" asks if he can walk with me. “Sure lets go”. So both of us walk down the hall and talk until we both part your separate ways. I go home and all I can think about is "Steve". I have a mini crush on him. Knowing that I wear my heart on my sleeve i know he knows but doesn't want to say anything. But at the moment i didn't really care. So I decide to get on the computer and listen to your favorite music before bed. All I can dream about is him. So the next time I  am in class you sit in my seat and wait for him to come in. making sure I am  presentable. He walks in being as cute as I  remember and refuse to forget. “Hey Amanda how are you today?” “I am good how are you?” “ I am fine” "Steve" says. I cant help but blush every time he talks to me. Again I  sit there and watch the movie the teacher has selected but i begin drift in and out because all i can  thinking about is "Steve". Now again after class he walks with me down the hall and offers me a ride home and I accept. I think “ omg, this cant be happening he’s so cute” both of you get into the car and I feel myself blushing and  think to myself as he’s driving “he looks so hot driving”. We talk all the way to my house. Then I get out and he asks me “ you want to hang sometime?” and i  say “yeah”. “how about Friday?” he asks “lets do it” I say.


Friday:


Steve comes to pick me up. I am wearing jeans and a nice tee shirt not wanting to over do it. Steve drives me to the movies and he pays which is awesome. I had such a good time. Then he says “hey I am hungry want to go grab something?” I say “yeah sure I am kinda getting hungry also”. so we both head over to a nice restaurant. I have the biggest butterflies I have ever felt in your whole life. I am  just so amazed that I am  out with the guy you are crushing on and the coolest part he's a senior.   I am blushing and nothing could break your mood.  Then he drove me home and i had the biggest smile on my face I couldn't hide it. Well come to find out my boss is over my house and i had to  tell her what happened. So I quickly went  to my  room to  play on the computer. On my way to work the next day everyone ended up knowing about your “date” with this guy. I blush and I  cant help but be happy. Finally I got off of work and decide to go and check my Facebook.(i play on the computer too much if you cant already tell lol) I see that "Steve" has changed his relationship status to “in a relationship”. So I go over to his profile and see he’s in a relationship with another girl. The day after we went out together. I felt really  hurt and angry so I decided to log off. So the next time I went to work i told everyone  what happened. Everyone says there are other fish in the sea.


Months later :


Well i haven’t talked to "Steve" in a long time so I  just forgot about him because if he didn't care why should i? Until….. One night he comes in to your job with his new girlfriend! I though “what the…….” I  just couldn't  believe that he would bring her in to my job. He wanted me to meet her. thought to myself so this is the girl that took the guy I liked. So I tried  to be nice even though I really don’t want. She wasn't really all that nice to me at all. She just glared at me. 


So in the end I didn't get the guy i wanted but I have high hopes for the future.

PS. I found an awesome guy now:) So "Steve's" Loss!!

© 2015 MandaBear


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I found your switching between first and second person a bit distracting, but Michael may be right about the confusion of love, but I disagree, love doesn't confuse you as it makes you oblivious to everything else, in your writing, you make it clear that you are oblivious in class because of Steve, and you are oblivious in your writing that you were yourself... otherwise, the actual story was great, I always have a hard time conveying true stories, but this was done perfectly, and it was profound how you were able to make it a happy ending, even in real life, which I unfortunately haven't done yet... but, I may have to take off points for liking Nickel back... just kidding, this was AMAZING and I hope to see more from you in the future, keep up the good work!

Posted 10 Years Ago


Very nice. My first love was somewhat similar, I understand the feeling your described.

Posted 10 Years Ago


very cool

Posted 13 Years Ago


:O I like it. You should make more stories ;]

Posted 13 Years Ago


Super story, you have written from the heart. Guy or gal, young or not so young, we have all experienced this situation. As you wrote that he'd changed his Facebook status to "in a relationship" I'd thought that you were going to write your hope that he meant "in a relationship with Amanda".
The change in tenses, and the change in persons ("you") convey a sense of the confusing we all feel when were in love.

Good luck, Amanda!

Michael

www.ten-minute-stories.com

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

326 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 3, 2011
Last Updated on March 21, 2015
Tags: story, love, loss, crush, heart torn, love gone wrong