Dream Cloud

Dream Cloud

A Story by MandaBear
"

I went to sleep really early and i had an amazing dream so i am here to tell you about it. Oh side note i am changing names of my friends just in case lol.

"
I was sitting on my front steps and crying and feeling sad. Just thinking to my self. Just then my neighbor came over and asked "Whats wrong?". I told him that i felt like finding love is hard and i felt like i wasn't ever going to find it. He said "That's not true i am sure you will find someone just when you don't except it". I said " Yeah, I guess you are right maybe one day". Then we went our separate ways and i went to bed. I woke up the next morning and got ready for work. I walked to work and when i got there i clocked in and got to work. As i was working one of my friends Rita and we were talking in between customer and all of a sudden one of her groups of friends walks in. I don't pay much mind to them, I continue working as though they aren't there. Rita starts talking to them and laughing having a good time. When one of them asks Rita "Who is that angel over there?" She replies " Oh, That's my friend, Amanda. Shes really sweet". She continues saying " You should go over and talk to her she's single". He says" Okay, I think i will". So this mysterious guy(at least to me) walks over to the line and waits to get to my register to talk to me. I call out "I can help whose next in line" He walks up and puts a candy bar down so it looks like he's buying something. I said "Hi, how are you today?" He says "I am fine, How are you?". "I am good", I reply. "By the way my name is Matthew". "Hi Matthew, It's nice to meet you." I hand him his receipt for his candy bar. "Hey, Amanda. I was wondering If you would like to go out sometime". At first i wasn't sure if i had heard right. "Was he asking me out?" I thought to my self. "Sure that sounds like fun." I finally replied. He said " Awesome, Here is my number i will give you a call Friday". Blushing as he walked away i was speechless. I couldn't believe that i had a date for Friday. Still blushing and i looked at Rita "Did you see that?" ''He asked me out" She smiled and was like
"I know i told him to go over and ask you out". Feeling Happy the rest of my shift, continued working until it was time to go home. When i got home i told mom everything that happened and then logged onto to Facebook and wrote as my status : Guess what I got it starts with a D with a boy. I tagged a few people so that they would see. 

Friday:

Phone rings ... Ring ...Ring... I pick it up and it was Matthew.

Me: Hello 
Matt: Hey Beautiful :)
Me: How are you?
Matt: I am good. Are you ready for our date tonight?
Me: I am. I am so excited. Where are we going?
Matt: Its a surprise ;) But what i can tell you is dress warm.
Me: Awww, Okay i will see you tonight:)
Matt: Cant wait bye...
Me: Bye.

I run to my room and go through my clothes and as most girls will agree with we have nothing to wear when it comes to dates lol. (or we have stuff but we don't think what we have it good enough) Anyway. after awhile I finally found the right outfit. I hopped in the shower and did my hair and makeup and all the girly stuff that needs to be done. As I put the final touches on Matt arrives. I go and open the door and again i am speechless. He looked amazing. He brought me flowers. He met my parents and we got on our way. "Hey, Are you going to tell me what we are doing?" I asked. "No, you will just have to wait my pretty". We are driving for about 10 minutes and we finally get to where we are going. He had a Carriage ride waiting for us. "Awww This is so sweet and Romantic." I said. "After you my lady" he said as he was helping me get into the carriage. It was the most beautiful ride ever. Stars were out and the moon light is perfect. We talked about everything got to know each other."This is the best". "I am having a really good time" I said. As I said that Matt leaned over and kissed me. I couldn't fight it. It was the best kiss and first kiss I have ever had I didn't want it to end. After about 5 minutes we broke the kiss. We were both blushing like crazy. He finally broke the silence and said " Hey, Amanda i know we only met a few days ago but i was wondering if you would be my girlfriend?" Almost without hesitation I said "Yes". I leaned over and kissed him again. The ride was over and he helped me out and we walked around for a few minutes because we had been sitting for a while. Then, we got into the car and he drove me home. He got out and opened my door for me and walked me up to my door. "I had a really good time tonight". "I cant wait to go out again". "Yeah me either babe. You are the best person that has come into my life". I gave him a good night kiss and told him i would call him later. I went inside and ran upstairs and reeled about the date. 

At this point we have been dating for a while and we gotten comfortable being with each other. One day he picks me up and takes me to his house to meet his parents. Needless to say i was scared. (As anyone would be) Of course, I had nothing to worry about. His parents were as nice as nice can be. I tried to help with the dishes but his mom wouldn't let me she said " No, Thank you dear you should go and be with Matthew". "Are you sure i am willing to help if you need it Mrs. Johnson". "I am sure dear." I did as i was told and sat on the couch with Matthew. We cuddled. We talked to his dad and laughed and had a good time. Then, I get a phone call it was my parents they wanted to know when i was coming home and i told them i would be home soon. Then hung up. Matthew asked If i needed to get home. I said "Yeah its kinda late and i have to get to work tomorrow". So saying my good byes to his parents telling them i had a good time and hoped to see them again we went on our way. In the car we talked." Babe guess what?"Matt asked, I said "What is it dear?". "I love you" "Awww, I love you too." We got to my house and i didn't want to get out i was having so much fun with Matt. I kissed him for as long as much as I could. "Baby, I wish I didn't have to leave". "Yeah me either". He smiled a sweet smile. "Well, I guess I will go. See you later I love you." I said. "I love you more" He replied. 


A few days passed until the next time i talked to Matt. It felt like forever. But with work it was hard to find time to talk to him. But, Finally we did and talked for hours to catch up and say our I love yous. We planned to hang  out the next day. I told my parents so that they would know. They were fine with it they liked him they knew he wouldn't hurt me otherwise he would get a hurt'in lol. He picked me up and we went over his house. We went upstairs and he played on his X-Box and i slept on the bed. I didn't sleep well so i decided to catch up on my sleep since he wanted to play. I woke up to a nice surprise. Matt was laying on the bed with me with his arms around me. I rolled over and kissed his nose to get him to wake up. At first he ignored me but i knew he was just doing it on purpose because I saw him smile. So i kissed his nose again, still nothing. So i kissed his lips and he brought me closer and got into the kiss and by some miracle he woke up. He smiled at me and said "Well, good morning Beautiful :P". I smiled and said "Good Morning handsome :P". "You look so cute when you sleep you know that" he told me. Blushing because that's what i do best. I said "Thank you".....

I rolled over and looked at the clock and it was 12pm and we still had the whole rest of the day to do whatever we wanted. "So babe, What are we going to do today?" I inquired. "Anything you want to do." As usual being a guy he was no help lol (just kidding if you are a guy) "Okay, then lets go to the movies.". "Alright, Lets get going". So go to the movies and we look at whats playing. I saw Sweeney Todd. Its scary but that's what Matt's for ;). So he goes and pays for the tickets and i go over and pay for the snacks. We got all our stuff and went into the theater and find us a seat. We pick the top row center. The movie starts and i instantly cling to Matt just holding him makes me feel better. Of course, at some point in the movie we started kissing. We hadn't even noticed that most of the movie was over but we didn't care we were with each other and that's all that mattered. So after the movie, I was hungry. My stomach was yelling at me : hey you up there get some food:. "So Matt, How about we go and get some lunch i am starving." "Alright, Babe I am kinda hungry too." So we go over to Chilies. We sat down and started looking at the menu. 

Matt: I think i am going to have a hamburger. What are you going to have baby?
Me: I think i am going to have the Chicken Tacos. (They are my favorite in real life Yummy!) So what was your favorite part of the movie?
Matt: You :)
Me: (Blushing and Giggling) I wasn't in the movie.
Matt: I know ;)
By then the waitress had come over to get our orders and drinks. She walked away and we continued talking. 

Matt: So what was your favorite part of the movie?
Me: You! lol
Matt: Awww I know i was the best part wasn't I?
Me: Oh, Yes very sexy. So what do you want to do after this? 
Matt: I was thinking we could just walk around here and see what the shops have.
Me: Okay, That sounds like fun :)
We talk about other random things to pass the time before our food got to the table. After what seemed like a really long time we got our food and started to chow down.
Finishing our meals we got up and paid and walked around the shops. We decided that we would head home. It was really late and I was tired so I called and asked my parents if i could stay at Matt's house. They said it was okay. So we got to Matt's house and he lent me a shirt and shorts to wear for bed. I went to go lay on the couch and Matt grabbed my arm and said "Where are you going hot stuff?" "Going to lay on the couch I need somewhere to sleep and I don't mind sleeping on the couch". I said. "I think i can make room for you ;)". "Getting frisky are we? I will feel anything if you try anything". "Come on baby, you know I won't doing anything." "Yeah, sure you won't" I said kinda giggling to my self. So we go up to bed and get comfortable. Matt wrapped his arms around me and held me tight.  We slept all night. I drifted into dream land I was a peace.

Now we have been dating for over a year now. Things are getting serious. Now we have had our fights but all couples have but its all good. We patched things up. Its now our anniversary and I was wondering what he had planned. I got him a new game and a card. I was getting up and i saw rose petals on the floor going out of the room so i decided to follow them and i walk down stairs and found a breakfast for 2 and Matt sitting there waiting for me. "Happy Anniversary baby". "Happy Anniversary baby". I gave him a peck on the cheek and said "Did you make this for me?" "Yeah only the best for my girl". I have another surprise but it has to wait until later. "Oh, Man can't i have it now?" Lol "No if it won't be a surprise if I gave it to you now." Okay fine i replied.  So we finished breakfast and we got dressed and we spent the whole day together just goofing off. "Okay, I cant take it anymore whats my surprise". "Well." He says. "Taking my hand takes me to the car and says get in we have to drive to the surprise."  We have been driving for a few minutes and something told me that i have been this way before but i couldn't place it. Then he breaks the silence. "We are here" "Do you know where we are?" he asks. At first I said no but then a Carriage came out and it all came back to me. "Our first date". Matt smiled from ear to ear. Matt helped me in the carriage just as he did on your first date. "This is awesome and so sweet I cant believe you did this ". "Like I said nothing but the best for my girl". Then he got really quite like as though he was sad about something or something was bothering him. I asked him what was wrong. He said " Nothing is wrong i just thinking about how i want to put this."

"I loved you Yesterday, I love you still, I always have. I always will". Amanda will you marry me? I was in total shock I couldn't say anything for a few minutes. I finally said yes. I leaned in for a kiss and it was the best kiss i ever had. 

Then we lived Happy ever after. I don't remember what happened after because i work up but i hope you enjoyed my story:)

© 2013 MandaBear


Author's Note

MandaBear
Please tell me what you think!!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Kinda long isn't it? were you in a coma. No offenses meant.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Take a lot of luck and patience to find love in this world. I like the story. Love will test you and leave you holding on tighter. Thank you for the outstanding story.
Coyote

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

289 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 2 Libraries
Added on January 12, 2012
Last Updated on June 28, 2013
Tags: dream, remembering, love, crazy, fun, story