You�re more than you�ll ever know

You�re more than you�ll ever know

A Story by nicki_504

 

As you lay in bed sleeping beneath me I listen to the heaving of your strong and dutiful chest, each flutter of your proud heart, each breath that escapes your supple and tempting lips enthral me and I am again wrapped in your charm, your deviant trance. You are beautifully coloured, dark and penetrating, plethoric with life. Your strong arms embrace me further still; your skin fits me completely and feels far richer than even the finest of silks.

 

Your body lies lazily beneath mine yet with each breath you pound within me something purely exalted something greater than life. And in this motionless state unaware of my admiration and my inner yearning you are pure, crisp, unadulterated, the promise land, that which is sought and rarely found a hidden treasure concealed in the folds of an ordinary man. And there is nothing prosaic about you, your person, your entire being you are grandiose, magnanimous in a way no one else shall know. For I alone can see this splendour, this hidden fact, no one understands not even you that you are more than just that; that which you wear on your self each day, that which they see for they are all so frail.

 

Every bit of you is perfect in its own flawed and delicate way; no truer thing exists between two people, especially when one has so much more to say. And you don’t have to emote anything you need not make words of what we share for you cannot understand it you have no means to be quite this clear. And you are home even if for less than a day, you are everything; you are the embers of a valiant display. And you have perpetrated no crime you have done nothing wrong when we are together all the wrong seems right, all the grievances seem so aimlessly trite.

 

 

We need share nothing further, a notion I little adore, but when all things are measured can there really be more? Can someone else give me the pleasures you have bestowed upon me? Can I again enter in this rapture and repeat what I now feel? For with you always something wonderful awaits, with you there is no need to be fearful, no need to escape. 

© 2008 nicki_504


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Beautiful sentiment here, desire mixed keenly with compassion and care. I love it.

Posted 16 Years Ago


A great devotion and love...I truely admire writting with such freely given heart, some find it to risky, I think its the risk that defines its beauty, and its beauty that defines its truth.

Nice story Nicki,
much adored.

Love from,
Me

Posted 16 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

215 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 24, 2008
Last Updated on February 29, 2008

Author

nicki_504
nicki_504

Kingston, Jamaica



About
I'm what some may call strange, others may consider endearing. I am a bit of a talker but mostly lazy. I like writing occasionally and thus, this, actually I was persuaded by Nykki, anyhoo "I am what .. more..

Writing