a few miles on my mind*

a few miles on my mind*

A Poem by nicman2011
"

How many steps does it take?

"
The one time i sit here without issue, the sound guiding my fingers like automatic writing, my heart skips nope that's just my f*****g health the one thing i cant fix, i can only f**k up because its how this works, what lvl are you?im lvl 26 and im broke as f**k and my inventory is jacked up worse then your first f**k you underestimated your own standards you wasted f**k, i don't ever wanna freeze because it felt so good, the thought of the past fleeting in the moment of the suspenseful page your reading... i see you there, hi, hows it going, life's not so cracked up to be what they said, is it?, let this guide you, or perhaps not even designed for you this life may be...is your reality a question in your head at night you psychotic f**k? it was for my parents who couldn't agree and fought like it was for their life. the s**t you hold is only the capsule in which you design your understanding of worth . fear is a powerful weapon that the faithful of faith in any amount can eat the dish they served themselves, myself is who i preach too the cosmic alignment of my past is a fruit in which was designed for a purpose and found out different early, i was destroyed young and in pain i feel home.

© 2012 nicman2011


Author's Note

nicman2011
.....i write how i talk and think to some degree...:)please dont hate cus it will really hurt my kudo points

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

150 Views
Added on July 8, 2012
Last Updated on July 9, 2012

Author

nicman2011
nicman2011

OR



About
im a 26 yo observer of this thing called existence. i don't write, but i saw this web site and i haven't written since i was a teenager when my dad burnt ALL of my journals and drawings in huge fire i.. more..

Writing
one one

A Chapter by nicman2011


. .

A Book by nicman2011


eye open. eye open.

A Poem by nicman2011