YOUR understanding.

YOUR understanding.

A Poem by nicman2011
"

The Fibonacci Sequence

"
5 minutes of time. what is time. i feel it tracking the waters edge like a shark tasting the waters of flesh. i love today and i am in the moment. i feel that if i don't realize i will be forgotten by myself, for the time to come is now, the hatred of a thousand gods will not due me in , the time is now, the time was then, i wont effect your reality and i wont destroy your love. The love of time and the unforgiven of the creation that controls you, who are you, and i will give you an understanding, its yours too take whether you gathered up the efforts of your existence or not....feeling of the past forgotten is without realization if never created, your reality is held in the hand you cant touch, reach and you may disagree and the failure of you is based on that moment, when all else fails and you cant take the environment of the time you have left you selfish hypocrite without realization...through blindness you see.i hope your heaven is nice for it may be...

© 2012 nicman2011


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

129 Views
Added on July 12, 2012
Last Updated on July 12, 2012

Author

nicman2011
nicman2011

OR



About
im a 26 yo observer of this thing called existence. i don't write, but i saw this web site and i haven't written since i was a teenager when my dad burnt ALL of my journals and drawings in huge fire i.. more..

Writing
one one

A Chapter by nicman2011


. .

A Book by nicman2011


eye open. eye open.

A Poem by nicman2011