a circle

a circle

A Poem by nicman2011
"

infinity without end is stagnant if without movement,and movement cant exist without observation.

"
infinity..it is said to go the distance of reality and warp the very fabric of time. the eventuality of nature is unbiased too the reality of observation if the basis of time is infinite we can only disagree with ourselves and take the time to understand what choices have been laid out and follow, the path that guides us, the path that is present in our observed understanding is unrealized by the force that causes self awareness and takes life to another level when everything is to be, and was at the same time that we can only navigate the form we decide. i feel i am stagnant and undertone of what i am.

i feel the medium of written form is slowly diminishing the form of reality that is portrayed through the view of your understanding when being utilized by my writings.

© 2012 nicman2011


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

115 Views
Added on July 13, 2012
Last Updated on July 13, 2012

Author

nicman2011
nicman2011

OR



About
im a 26 yo observer of this thing called existence. i don't write, but i saw this web site and i haven't written since i was a teenager when my dad burnt ALL of my journals and drawings in huge fire i.. more..

Writing
one one

A Chapter by nicman2011


. .

A Book by nicman2011


eye open. eye open.

A Poem by nicman2011