who i am

who i am

A Poem by nicman2011

i am me, what i see is who i am, i understand the present and cant remember the past, i strive for the understanding of reality and deny knowledge taught. I am literal and can take a beating, i feel life is wonderful and that was the first word that came into my head while i was me. i feel lonely sometimes and that brings me comfort because i realize that it is my memories of the past. those scattered fragments like a bomb that created a mark, a mark that is mine and cant be taken only given freely because i care, i dont know why but i am com-pulsed to relate too the absurdity of our reality, i feel those around me like a brother and can love those without issue and don't care. i say few words that have meaning and can relate too the genius of Einstein he was a great man that created a hole and destroyed much more , but i understand both sides like a war within my mind and im just waiting for the war to be over, Ive had many good times but those bad times were not so good,i cant make up my mind because i float and observe what is around me, i f*****g love this life and its too fun too think of how it will end, i cant wait for that day just so i can settle a few issues that i have, i really hope a secular idea is right and cant be wrong so i have a chance too f**k up more then this reality there has to be a second but who cares maybe there's not and i rest in peace with that idea i can love that idea and make it my own but at the same time im here and people are around me that love me and cant always understand me because i hate but at the same time im foreal dude that's a fat spliff!!! i cant take your reality if its ignorant, the time we spend is great and that's who i am.

© 2012 nicman2011


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

168 Views
Added on July 20, 2012
Last Updated on July 20, 2012
Tags: poetry, slam poetry, spoken word, reality, who i am, understanding, writing

Author

nicman2011
nicman2011

OR



About
im a 26 yo observer of this thing called existence. i don't write, but i saw this web site and i haven't written since i was a teenager when my dad burnt ALL of my journals and drawings in huge fire i.. more..

Writing
one one

A Chapter by nicman2011


. .

A Book by nicman2011


eye open. eye open.

A Poem by nicman2011