The Zodiac War: Noct Begins a War

The Zodiac War: Noct Begins a War

A Story by Karly Cassidy
"

Queen Noct begins the Zodiac War.

"
In a land where the zodiac sign of your father determines your moon sign, and the zodiac sign of your mother determines the Zodiac Kingdom you live in as well as your sun sign. for war...
Queen Noct was the top warrior and Queen of the Scorpio Kingdom, as Scorpio was a matriarchal land.
Queen Noct had powerful black magick, and if Scorpio had allies, what if she killed them with her powers accidentally? This could not happen, which is why she deported more than half of the Scorpios to Mars and Pluto. They would have to come back and fight once the War began.
Queen Noct usually simply wore the 16130973rd dress by Terani Couture at semi-formal events, and the 1510102nd dress by the same company was for now.
 Slicked black hair, dark makeup...she locked perfect.
In her gloomy, dark palace, the leaders of each Zodiac Sign were here. #Why, Queen Noct, do you wish for a War? Most of my people do not want war, but I am willing to finally fight Pisces,# said Queen Cybele.
Queen Noct told everybody that their opposing signs committed crimes. Aries stole the scales of Libra, Libra stole the rams of Aries, Scorpios took away the bulls of Taurus,  Gemini and Sagittarius took away their archery sets and dear eldest siblings, Cancer stole the Capricorn goats, Aquarius stole the lions of Leo, Virgos stole the Pisces fishes, and Pisces stole the Virgo wheat, and on and on until they all took a vote.
Yes. They would have war.
***

Noct ordered a nearby servant to run her a bath in the huge bathtub…she really needed extra milk and honey, and fewer red rose petals this time. And a new, darker coating of black for the walls of the bathrooms in Scorp Palace, the dark, gothic black place belonging to the Scorpion Royalty of her lineage.

She turned to her Priestess, a person she really didn’t feel to see. “I did not accidentally control the waters inside of the body of a servant when I got angry…my magick is becoming controllable, if you wish to put things nicely. Nor did I flood an entire city, or create a huge thunderstorm. Things are getting better.”

In her bath, she turned off the lights, making the dark walls especially dark. She lit the candles before her, and placed them in the corners of her bath �" to represent the Elements. The Water one she felt mostly attuned to. The source of my black magick, she thought bitterly.

She added some sea salt and a pinch of green pepper into the bathtub, and took some jasmine flowers into it as well. She added eight drops of lavender oil and chanted, "Oh great Nox, goddess of the Night, I ask of you to place your sacred blessing of the moon upon me and this pool of pure water. May I be graced by your protection and care, oh dear mother of the night." She anointed herself with lavender oil.

© 2016 Karly Cassidy


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Wonderful! I am a fan of this genre and especially when there is magick or Egypt it works like charm!

Thanks for writing.

Posted 7 Years Ago


This comment has been deleted by the poster.
Karly Cassidy

7 Years Ago

You are welcome. Thank you for your review. If you love Egyptian magick (which is not mentioned in t.. read more
tanmay7551

7 Years Ago

Thanks sure, will read. In fact I came here looking for that book, meanwhile the chapters were not y.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

146 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on November 30, 2016
Last Updated on November 30, 2016
Tags: fantasy, zodiac signs, astrology, teen, fiction

Author

Karly Cassidy
Karly Cassidy

Dover, DE



About
Karly Cassidy is a freelance writer that has been writing stories since childhood, but only began doing it big this year. She has been homeschooled and lives in a lovely house with a big bathtub for c.. more..

Writing