Champion of Valor

Champion of Valor

A Story by Fang

Darkness flooded the valley after the death of the Mighty Fire Fang of Valor. With his passing, the Evil Shang Lou was free to take over the Valley of Light. No one can stop him...Or can they? Everyone in the Valley of Light waits for the day when the new champion of valor steps forward to defeat Shang Lou.
It's been ten years since Fire Fang died from being poisoned by the Evil Shang Lou. Fire Fang didn't have time to  choose a new champion before he died. But the elders believe that when the time is right that Fire Fang's spirit will show them the new champion of valor.
After twenty years of being under the Evil Shang Lou's command, a small family decided to leave the Valley of Light and venture out to raise their children without fear. Shang Lou was feared by all for what he had done to Fire Fang and because he terrorized the valley. The family didn't wish to leave the valley, but they did it for the sake of the children.
        Soon after leaving, the family found a new place to live peacefully. They had a happy life, until their youngest son began having strange things happen. The youngest son started seeing things and creating fire and water out of nothing more than air.
       "What's happening to me?" the son asked.
       "Kain, you are the new Champion of Valor Fire Fang's spirit has chosen you to take his place," said Kain's father, Zeek.
         All Kain could do was look at his father in shock and disbelief; he couldn't believe that he was to become the new champion of Valor.

© 2016 Fang


Author's Note

Fang
Sorry guys, that is as long as it is going to be. Unless you guys want to add somethings that could spice it up. Thank you for being kind to me and I hope you all enjoy my future writing.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Interesting. Reminds me of a cross between Suikoden III and Avatar. Would like to read more.

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Fang

8 Years Ago

Thank you, I will try to write more soon.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

221 Views
1 Review
Added on April 20, 2015
Last Updated on March 18, 2016

Author

Fang
Fang

Oak Hill, WV



About
Hi, I am Fang. I am a story and poem writer, and I am one to make stories out of people's ideas that they suggest to me. I only have one rule for my stories and that is: I will not make stories about .. more..

Writing