The Bell Curve and the Multiverse

The Bell Curve and the Multiverse

A Story by Nick O'Hanlon
"

What is 'fate'? Why do I not trust that person for no reason? These answers and more if you read the rest...

"

Ok so I think I figured out the multiverse, fate/destiny, and deja vu. The bell curve. So with infinite universes; anything can and will happen, but imagine every possible universe is on an infinite bell curve. The events that happen in the universes in the middle of the curve are more 'normal' than the events in the universes on the tails. Now it's possible that this universe/Earth/humanity exists on one of the tails of the curve and is therefore relatively unique and special; doesn't that just make you feel all mushy on the inside? haha.

Regardless of if we are on fringe of the multiverse though, (I would claim that in all likelihood, our universe is near the middle of the curve since that's where most things end up on normal bell curves), I believe we are being pulled by the forces of the universe toward the events that take place in the middle of the bell curve.

I feel like it's easier to grasp this if we imagine every infinite Nick O'Hanlon that exists rather than every infinite universe. And for every Nick O'Hanlon that exists, there is a middle of the curve where I 'normally' end up. This is what drives our sense of 'fate'. Our consciousnesses (best word ever) are in tune with our META realities, or our multiverse self/likelihoods. Same thing with deja vu. Whenever you have deja vu; it's possible that whatever happened was so gosh darn familiar, like you have done it before, because you have; because we are near the middle of the bell curve (in all likelihood) when it comes to your life, this world, our universe.

When you see someone and 'fall in love at first sight', it is very possible your consciousness is tapping into your infinite knowledge of your personal bell curve and it is telling you; you two (or more) can (and have in other universes) create a great so-called 'love'. That feeling is of potential that your infinite-self comprehends based off positive shock waves sent from the other universes. Same goes for people who you don't trust. Our META-selves are saying "HEY!!! DON'T YOU DARE TRUST THIS PERSON OR GET INVOLVED WITH THEM..." Maybe on one of the tails of the bell curve that person totally messed up your life and it sent shock waves through the universes so you would avoid that person. This in turn keeps us on the path toward achieving something closer to the normal curve of our lives... Someone give me a peace prize....

© 2017 Nick O'Hanlon


Author's Note

Nick O'Hanlon
*please give me a peace prize....?

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

145 Views
Added on July 8, 2017
Last Updated on July 8, 2017
Tags: META, Bell Curve, Multiverse, Fate, Destiny, Trust, Love, Earth, Infinity, Infinite, Normal

Author

Nick O'Hanlon
Nick O'Hanlon

Seattle, WA



About
I'm an aspiring writer on top of being an aspiring Saiyan. more..

Writing