F**k It

F**k It

A Poem by Courtney
"

read the title

"

F**k you

f**k me

f**k life

why should i care?

why should i want anyone?

this life is just too much to take anymore

life is nothing to me anymore.

life is this nothing

exept this razor

and this blood thats coming out

making a pool around my feet

maybe when im dead and gone

this life will start over

there is no heaven

there is no hell

just nothing

we have nothing to look forward to when we die

give me one reason to live

cuz the blood is coming out faster now..

 

 

 

© 2008 Courtney


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

F**k, girl. This is a powerful poem!!! I have been there many times. But you will find someone who will make you want to live. I was hours away from killing myself, when I met the most amazing man in the world!!! He lives a gazillion and ten miles from me, but the friendship that we have built and the love we have for each other made me put down the knife and want to live. You will find that one who will make you feel good. (but time is always the problem). Great poem though. So vivid. You're awesome...

Josie

Posted 15 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

dont worry ppl i feel alot different now.. my old poems are in the past soon i will put up one of how i feel now which is alot better!!!!!!

Posted 14 Years Ago


great work:)

Posted 14 Years Ago


I don't want you dead!

Posted 14 Years Ago


Courtney we both know i am not suposed to talk to you but you know i have felt this way aswell, this was strong very well writen. Like the girl below me said, you just have to find the right person. I did and I am forbiddend to cut even tho she once did herself. I know it is hard to look for something like that. Someone you would do anything for someone who you love unconditionally who would even let themselves be caged...

Guidence from people with degrees doesn't help everyone and I know that we both know that, it takes time searching inside yourself while trying to work out kinks in your body. Your emotions might flow and drive you mad, but one day it will stop. Like the voices that once screamed in my head. They are gone and so is my extreme will to die, I want to live, to go to school (Ew), to be me. I am proud of who I turned out to be. I quit all drugs and drinking only for one person who has done almost the same for me. I know you know who it is and you don't like that. Its hard to believe. I just hope that all is well with you now...

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I used to cut myself, and watch the blood flow just to feel it running out of my skin. I felt much worse after I did that, but it was addicting. I became quieter and quieter at school, I never talked to anyone in the first place, but afterwards I just kept on hiding. The world didn't seem like it was worth it anymore. Again I'm not trying to be offending, but the only thing that kept me going, was me telling myself that somewhere out there, there was someone who loved me. Someone who will always stay with me through everything, and protect me through sun and rain. I tried stopping, and it was hard, I still condemned myself and others every single day, so frequently I'd forgotten to do anything else. My parents and teachers were concerned about me, and of course I just brushed them away. I skipped the talk sessions they wanted to have with me, because I knew it would be the same crap all over again. Deep down I knew I couldn't do it, I couldn't just let go, just knowing that there was someone out there waiting, waiting for me to finally find him.

Lingga

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Adrian is so right~ it all comes down to Mint Chocolate Chip Ice cream~if they're

all sold out try, Rocky Road~ same thing~you'll luv it~Fran Marie



Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Mint chocolate chip ice cream.... now I have a reason to live.
Sounds like someone is really pissed off at life.

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 2 people found this review constructive.

You want one f*****g reason? Mint chocolate chip ice cream. It is not about being f*****g happy, it is not about f*****g love, it is not about f*****g rainbows. It is about mint chocolate chip ice cream. It is just not worth the risk. Say there is a Hell, think they are going to have mint chocolate chip ice cream there? I don't f*****g think so. Say there is a Heaven, you think those uptight b******s are going to have mint chocolate chip ice cream? I don't f*****g think so. Say there is nothing, think about that - no f*****g mint chocolate chip ice cream. And omfg, imagine if it is just the same s**t - you come back to another here or some s**t - some dumbass might f*****g forget to make mint chocolate chip ice cream. S**t, girl - it is just not f*****g worth the risk. Yeah, mint chocolate chip ice cream... it is my anti putting on lipstick and kissing the front of a f*****g passing bus... mint chocolate chip ice cream.

Posted 15 Years Ago


3 of 4 people found this review constructive.

You have a lot of issues, maybe you should go see someone, a councellor would be a good start. You are so full of hatred for a world that hasn't given you many reasons not to hate it by the sound of this and it shows through your words.

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Other people don't want you dead, I ASSURE you...we have all been there and it will make you stronger once you get through it. There are a lot of people on this site that are willing to help, and that have been there ourselves. (we make the greatest writers don't we?!!) Keep talking about the way you feel, NEVER hold it inside away from the light...
hang in there kid...you are a beautiful person and a beautiful writer...

~jason

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

551 Views
18 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 15, 2008
Last Updated on May 15, 2008

Author

Courtney
Courtney

ha NC, NC



About
life is a lot different now so yea :D its better more..

Writing
help help

A Poem by Courtney


Darkness Darkness

A Poem by Courtney


Razor Razor

A Poem by Courtney



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Words Words

A Poem by Fran Marie