Harmonious

Harmonious

A Story by Daydreamer
"

An excerpt. Why is it so hard to find someone positive these days?

"
I rolled my sleeves up, made my T-shirt, then quietly raised my head towards the window. From where at, I watched the entire scene from behind,beautiful like a frame perfectly holding a picture. I already have intended to notice her sentences. The possibility of hearing something I put all my hopes into hearing,was priceless at that moment. (Ever since I have embraced being a momentary person.)

Surprisingly, it occured to me that I have been smiling in awe mostly at the parts of their conversation where she'd be interrupted. There was an impressive thing about those pauses. The mid-sentences with unsaid words that fit so genuinely as if they should have been that way.

You know, the naturally embedded emptiness amidst vivid star constellations that still made sense.
Even her incomplete lines fascinated me. I sensed my keeness upon working a way out to contain and connect them,complete them as soon as the air of another fresh, rapid breath was leaving my lungs, all the way to my mouth. 

Helplessly, I couldn't dare interfere as I was hideously watching it all. But those gaps felt captivating. Like all simple things that turn out to be unexpectedly beautiful. Like resonant song lines, great colour combinations you randomly catch, happy thoughts and casual dreams that settle in the bottom of your sensations. Harmonious.

And, I needed that. I needed that freedom from my high mental activity and the exhaustion that caused. I needed vibrances. I needed positivity, just one more positive attitude to be surrounded with.                
                                                           

© 2015 Daydreamer


Author's Note

Daydreamer
P.S: (Gaps) here refers to gaps of silences in the conversation.
P.S: If you have a better title, please suggest.
Thank you.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Filled with interesting and wonderful observations, a carefree and positive flow of feels, this was a refreshing read. Skilfully done.

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Daydreamer

8 Years Ago

I really love you😇
Eloquent words! How perceptive to notice that the rests in music, incomplete lines, those black spaces between stars are also very important. Very well written; hope you publish more than just an excerpt sometimes.

Posted 9 Years Ago


Daydreamer

9 Years Ago

oh my God! "Rests" that's the word I have been looking for!😄😍
thanks a lottt... I'm thi.. read more
yeah this is very cool :)

oftentimes I find myself caught smiling at the simple knowing / unknowing of what is needed from that moment, it is such a beautiful gift to be able to observe. It's the little things, the nuances, the slipping into a time and place where everyting is just fine and for this you a granted a smile -- ahh if only we could hang out there for longer -- something tells me you are on your way --just like me because we choose no to pack luggage but instead drift -- i like this piece very much -- it has triggered some little drop downs from the universe and for that I am thankful ..

haha -- i hope what I have written makes at least a tiny bit of sense to you

MUCH LOVE XX

Posted 9 Years Ago


Daydreamer

8 Years Ago

I MISSSSSS YOUUUU
KWP

8 Years Ago

hey beautiful - whats happening ? what's going on ? It's been too long - tell me all X
I am probably the most pessimistic person, but it felt good to be filled up with your words. No, filled up is not the right word. It felt as if I was 'swallowed' up by your words, and my negativity was digested, while I walked out like a free man, unchained by any nagative thoughts and ideas. Well done!!
Ps the title could be somthing related to gaps..just my opinion...

Posted 9 Years Ago


Daydreamer

8 Years Ago

*melts*😍😥😍😥😍
Manal, I love it: I was intrigued by the third line and then BAM...There was an impressive thing about those pauses. The mid-sentences with unsaid words that fit so genuinely as if they should have been that way. So clever: This maybe silly, my the imagery and descriptions, made ME wish to here those thoughts, I could see a cowboy with a lasoo pulling the words towards you. Those hidden thoughts are captivating; desires to possess that knowledge: but then feeling so attracted to the "gaps." Your story is very interesting...positivity...is always good; I was surprised by the ending; it seemed to contrast, somewhat, but still very, very good and I thank you so very much. Wonderful writing. Dale


Posted 9 Years Ago


Daydreamer

8 Years Ago

You are so so beautiful❤❤❤❤
It is hard indeed to find people who are continuously positive. People tend to be negative most of the time. Fortunate are those who see the cup half full and embrace their unique blessings. We should develop an attitude of gratitude in all things. An excellent message Manal...:)....

Posted 9 Years Ago


Gaps works perfectly, no need to change.
I really enjoyed this glimpse into someone else's thoughts and the message and feeling is so good.
Surround yourself with good people that bring you up, there's already too much negativity in the world.
Well done.

Posted 9 Years Ago


Daydreamer

9 Years Ago

thank you so so so muchh💕💕💕💕

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

576 Views
7 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 2, 2015
Last Updated on April 2, 2015

Author

Daydreamer
Daydreamer

Cairo



About
Well, I live in an elucidation,in a moiety, in the middle of a reversible nature, between shadows of stunned truths, where nothing and everything exists. #18 years old "Female"👧 #Art lover .. more..

Writing
You You

A Poem by Daydreamer



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


17 17

A Poem by Daydreamer


ONCE MORE ONCE MORE

A Poem by anne