Two

Two

A Chapter by nostalgicelle

Kasei just went to the study down the hall and picked up a book on oceanography to research. He pulled out the mirror and looked through the book for references about merfolk. He’d been looking for a while and found nothing that seemed plausible.


Giving up after a few hours, he looked into the mirror. Like mist clearing, the mirror showed a young man with sleek features, vanilla sweet skin, ocean blue eyes and hair, and an expression of coldness.


Yo, Araiso,” Kasei said to the reflection with a nod. “You have no idea how hard it is to find stuff about this circle in books!” He groaned.


Like always, the reflection didn’t falter in expression. Just blinked, seeming to listen without a care.


Several hours later, Su and Aranie arrived home with their mother. Kasei went to greet them only to be shaken by Aranie.


Kasei, you’ll never believe this!” she squealed, “A hot guy with white skin and blue hair just left the mall!”


“…So?”


He was headed to the park!”


He looked pretty handsome,” Su nodded, her long black hair tied into a tight bun. “He was refused service for no shirt at the mall.”


Oh?” Kasei asked, not really caring.


Yeah!” Aranie nodded, “And on his back was this huge tattoo of that circle!”


The one that’s on your mirror.”


“…Really?” Kasei asked. “Hmm…” Two minutes and he was out the door with sunglasses on, a cigarette between his lips and his shirt somewhat buttoned.


The park was only a quick fifteen minute walk away. Kasei stopped a little into the grassy area of the park, sighing he looked around. He smiled when he spotted a shirtless man with fine white skin and blue hair sitting at a bench by the pond.


Kasei headed over, stopping near the other. “Hello… Where’d you get that tattoo?”


The other looked at him and Kasei nearly dropped his cigarette. It was the person from the mirror.


Araiso..?”


Looking confused slightly, the other nodded.


Ah…” Kasei nodded, pulling out the mirror to look at it and then to the other.


Araiso saw the mirror and grew immediate interest. He stood up and walked over quickly to Kasei to inspect the mirror.


Whoa!” Kasei took a step back seeing Araiso suddenly in front of him. “Y-yes…?”


Araiso just reached for the mirror and pulled it to him. He looked over the front, still letting Kasei keep a firm grip on it, and then looked over the back. Then he tried to pull the mirror from Kasei.


Hey this is mine!” Kasei snapped, pulling back his beloved keepsake. Araiso followed, reaching for it.


If you’d ever seen two people fight over a tv remote, this was just like that. ‘Cept no sofa, and no table to stand on to make it more unfair.


Kasei’d move the mirror high above his head, and Araiso’d get as high as he could to reach it.



© 2014 nostalgicelle


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

104 Views
Added on July 18, 2014
Last Updated on July 18, 2014


Author

nostalgicelle
nostalgicelle

About
All of my stories are of the boy's-love realm, but not around sex. I finished college in 2012, and decided to join this site to see how one of my stories is received here. I am most active on dA. .. more..

Writing
One One

A Chapter by nostalgicelle


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by nostalgicelle