Part 9: MC's Got a Gun

Part 9: MC's Got a Gun

A Chapter by J. R.
"

Sorry for the delay.

"
"Well. This has been an AXciting encounter, but I'm afraid I'll have to CUT it short."
You say as you bring the axe crashing down on the creature's head.
The creature is laying on the floor, dead and drenched in it's own bluish-black blood. You feel badass, you feel powerful. You wish you had some sunglasses r soemthing right now. It'd be SO boss to put 'em on right now. Oh yeah, who's the man? You're the man.
You snap out of your moment of bravado to clumsily hack off the creature's thumb.
you look at it. It's still spurting blood and the skin is dry and callused. The fingernail is unusually sharp, like an animal claw.
Jay calls again.
"Okay, you got a chunk of one of those abominations. Now go see if Rica is willing to cooperate now."
You waste no time in going back to the security station.
You knock on the metal shutter. Rica opens it up, and upon seeing the thumb. She smiles a little.
"Let me see that." She says
You hand her the thumb
"One less Gray on this planet. You can go now, the tram station is open. Just go back down to the first floor and follow the signs. You can't miss it."
Just as you turn to leave, Rica calls after you."
By the way. You're going to need something better that just that axe if you want to stay alive. She says as she hefts a wooden longbox on the counter.
She opens it up to reveal a shiny snub-nosed revolver. You pick it up and examine it.
The handle has a few nicks here and there, but otherwise, it's in great condition.
"Thanks" You mutter as you put the gun in your pocket.
You head downstairs and find that several yellow neon signs reading "TRAM" are now lit up.
You follow them to a small station littered with paper cups and empty suitcases.
A single tramcar sits on the tracks. You climb inside and the doors shut behind you.
Jay calls in
"I got some files laying around the warehouse. Get there in one piece, and I'll share them with ya. They'll no doubt answer some questions."
The tram ride is silent and tense, every second you expect something to jump on the tramcar and try to claw its way in. Finally the tram slows to a stop.
You step out into a wide open street. There's a huge sign reading "GAMMA DISTRICT"
hanging from the ceiling.
To your right is a big, gloomy, gray and white building with a sign reading:"SILENT FIELD FUNERAL HOME & CEMETERY".
To your left is a regal building with gold trim with a sign reading: "FIRST CHURCH OF ASO III"
Jay calls in 
"Be on the lookout for a guy named Martin Rowe. He used to be a preacher for the Church of Aso. The guy's gone total barking mad. He's been digging up stiffs from the cemetery and trying to bring them back to life."
You step forward and think about what to do next.
What do you do?


© 2011 J. R.


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

I've been trying to get this Main Character guy to act in homocidal ways but he just won't yield to his inner monster! Forget Grays, I want this guy to become something even worse: a human monster. Don't resist, MC. Come over to the dark side with me! AH hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!
Ahem... anyways, I think the best thing to do would be to go to the Church. If there's a crazy guy there then it's sure to be a fun time! If you happen to see the method or mechanism by which this preacher revives the dead, then stick him in there and watch what happens. Also, just for kicks, call up Jay and (while altering your voice) tell him to go f**k himself and leap in front of a hover car and see how he reacts. Nobody said this MC was supposed to be an upright citizen. Let loose every once and a while! Act crazy! Wooaaaaaggghhhrrrrrpppgllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

I've been trying to get this Main Character guy to act in homocidal ways but he just won't yield to his inner monster! Forget Grays, I want this guy to become something even worse: a human monster. Don't resist, MC. Come over to the dark side with me! AH hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!
Ahem... anyways, I think the best thing to do would be to go to the Church. If there's a crazy guy there then it's sure to be a fun time! If you happen to see the method or mechanism by which this preacher revives the dead, then stick him in there and watch what happens. Also, just for kicks, call up Jay and (while altering your voice) tell him to go f**k himself and leap in front of a hover car and see how he reacts. Nobody said this MC was supposed to be an upright citizen. Let loose every once and a while! Act crazy! Wooaaaaaggghhhrrrrrpppgllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Is the name meant to be a reference to that song I can't remember? And I have no idea what we should do.

EDIT: Remember the name of.

EDIT#2: That thing the StarNinja said.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

266 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 30, 2011
Last Updated on May 3, 2011
Tags: escape, sci-fi, interactive, deep, space


Author

J. R.
J. R.

About
I am an aspiring writer who is interested in improving as a writer and getting my work out to the world. . more..

Writing