Thou Shalt Not Kill

Thou Shalt Not Kill

A Story by freespirit

"Thou shalt not kill; Love Thine Enemy; Turn The Other Cheek"

Christians believe in the Bible; or so they say.  They believe they will be "saved," because they are Christian.  The Bible says, "Thou shalt not kill."  Yet how many Christians say "support our troops"?  Why is there a clergy in the military, and the army chapel?  Why is there a priest or Christian pastor presiding over a soldier's funeral, as if the soldier were doing " God's will"?  It couldn't be further from the truth!

     The Bible says, "Thou shalt not kill."  Period.  It doesn't say, "unless you feel like it."  It doesn't say battle for some other people.  It doesn't say battle for your own people.  They can't kill and be Christian.  They can't have it both ways. 

     I saw something that really showed the hypocrisy.  It was at a Catholic church, outside:  they had a statue of mother Mary, whose arms were outstretched, having a U.S. flag draped across them.  You couldn't get any more hypocritical than that.  The Catholic church isn't supposed to be any more for one country than another.  Not for fighting, not for killing.  Everybody knows what that flag meant.  It was saying "Go, soldiers!  Keep fighting.--Keep killing."

     They want it both ways.  They can't have it both ways.  They can't be a Christian and be for killing.

© 2013 freespirit


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

You are right, there are a lot of obscure corrupts that secretely belong to the church of satan and they work as cops and when nobody is watching them they kill people for rituals.

Posted 11 Years Ago


freespirit

11 Years Ago

You totally missed the point. I'm not talking about the church of satan, or people who kill people .. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

138 Views
1 Review
Added on January 28, 2013
Last Updated on January 28, 2013
Tags: Christian, hypocrisy, kill

Author

freespirit
freespirit

Detroit suburb, MI



About
I have a great need to express myself. I have a lot of ideas that I want to be heard, and I believe are important. I want to hear other people. more..