Guide Your Journey Toward Points Of Light

Guide Your Journey Toward Points Of Light

A Poem by Micheal Teal
"

its not a poem but a series of thoughts in prose

"



channel positive energy and guide your journey toward points of light that lead your sacred soul to a full abundant life of spirit where miracles are gifts you give yourself.

awaken to the beauty within with the knowledge that reality is yours to manifest as you see fit and you can if you so choose shape yours into a life of happiness and well being.

see every moment as an opportunity to evolve and you will live a happier life of experiential discovery that will guide you to treasure troves of light and love.

an intention to inspire and a commitment to kindness and compassion will raise your vibration and lead you to soul centered places of light where you may dance in glory of the miracle of who you are.

embrace the extraordinary and let the highest source envelope you with the reality of spirit that you may hear the sacred rhythm of the heart of life and know the true beauty of your existence.

deeply nourished choices create higher energies which attract positive people thereby making yours a life filled with memorable experiences of soul and spirit.

live in gratitude and let yours be a truly engaged life in which you use your unique gifts to build a foundation of love from which you can share your light with the world.

shape your life with loving positive actions and mindful awareness for you are a powerful vessel of light whose spiritual evolution is destined to take you places where your real beauty may shine brightly that all may see and experience the miracle of your magnificence.

a grateful heart full of love is a gift we give ourself that blesses our soul and leads us along a path of sacred truth and astonishing realities where we are empowered to make deeply transformative choices which bring us pure joy.

an atmosphere of truth creates a reality of greater wellness and inspired well being where you align with your purpose for in truth we find spirit and in spirit we discover the miracle of who we are.

somewhere beyond your reach is truth, somewhere beyond your reach is light, somewhere beyond your reach is beauty, somewhere beyond your reach is bliss and somewhere beyond your reach is your sacred self. let this be the day you venture somewhere beyond your reach.

light filled and loving are we who embark on a journey of self exploration where we embrace our aliveness by seeking soul nourishing relationships that honour and celebrate our truth and beauty.

when we express ourself authentically the flowing waters of wisdom liberate our path allowing us to find meaning and purpose.






( by MicHEAL Teal / The Ancient One )

© 2016 Micheal Teal


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

626 Views
Added on February 19, 2016
Last Updated on February 19, 2016
Tags: spirit, soul, light, love, life, paranormal

Author

Micheal Teal
Micheal Teal

Canada



About
I am a Poet , Psychic and Spiritual Consultant. Mine is a journey of peace and self discovery. I seek to sow the seeds of new possibilities and inspire the purpose within. I am a searcher and research.. more..

Writing