You Are A Celestial Being

You Are A Celestial Being

A Poem by Micheal Teal
"

random thoughts and quotes from yours truly

"





you are a celestial being beautifully designed by the heavens and by opening yourself to inspiration from the sacred you expand your perception as you immerse yourself in the full light of consciousness.

within you is a rich inner sanctuary of balanced awareness which reveals its true beauty whenever you make yours a path of divine living and sacred loving.

be self compassionate and you will illicit inspiring thoughts that will move mind and soul to spiritual places of divine light.

by doing everything from a position of love you facilitate spiritual adventures that allow you to see the extraordinary as you embrace the aliveness within.

a deep and powerful commitment to others and a passion for embracing the miracle that is you are the tools for significant transformation which will guide you along a loving path toward the sacred and divine.

the heart feels happy when we turn our spiritual yearnings into actions which manifest for ourselves an encouraging, inspiring and compassionate life.

allow life to flow and you will experience greater well being as you realize that yours is a heart emblazoned with spirit.

we are vessels of light who through prayerful centering have the ability to transform and uplift our lives and the lives of those whose souls we touch as we walk along our path. 

a life filled with love is a blessing gifted to those who listen to the messages from spirit and allow their extraordinary wisdom and power to guide them to a place of healing and growth.

learn to love your life for you are blessed with unique abilities which if believed in will bring greater clarity and happiness to your sacred path.

a beautiful discovery we make while on our journey of spiritual growth is that we all have the shamanic tools necessary to make ours a wonderfully enlightening life of peace and contentment.

be kind to yourself by cultivating ways to live positively and you will move forward in life as you create deep rich experiences and lasting change.

make the right choices for when we make better decisions we create a pattern of thought which makes us awake and fully alive.

love creates opportunities which reward us in an uplifting manner that enriches our existence and inspires us to lead an amazing light filled life.

to live an abundant life of love is to walk healing pathways of deep lasting transformation where with every breath we become more empowered and with every step we create more miracles.

i am astounded by the glory of your beauty. the ethereal nature of your sacred essence embraces my soul. you are a miracle of divine greatness whose aura uplifts. you are maiden, mother and crone. you are woman. bless the boundless magnificence of your eternal wisdom. you are the light and love that are the meaning of life.





by
MicHEAL Teal 
The Ancient One 

© 2016 Micheal Teal


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Be kind to myself and move forward, nice advice. Valentine

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

475 Views
1 Review
Added on August 25, 2016
Last Updated on August 25, 2016
Tags: spirit, soul, love, light, happiness, joy, poetry, inspiration

Author

Micheal Teal
Micheal Teal

Canada



About
I am a Poet , Psychic and Spiritual Consultant. Mine is a journey of peace and self discovery. I seek to sow the seeds of new possibilities and inspire the purpose within. I am a searcher and research.. more..

Writing