A Path of Greater Purpose

A Path of Greater Purpose

A Story by Micheal Teal
"

not a story - more a collections of quotes and prose by yours truly.

"




helping others heal inspires within us positive growth that opens us to a path of greater purpose in which we embody enlightenment.

yours is a mystical heart and within it are the powers of the universe and energies of the cosmos waiting for you to embrace your sacredness and live the lightness of your being. 

a path of self compassion encourages greater joy while leading us to a place of wholeness and happiness where we are truly welcome. 

we liberate ourselves when we not only focus on the good things but actively endeavor to embrace the forces of love. 

powerful intentions plant seeds of transformation from which our true beauty blossoms into flowers of encouragement, empowerment and enlightenment. 

let love inhabit the soul and you will achieve greater joy as you live life more beautifully. 

you are a great gift to the world and by believing in yourself you make life a beautiful celebration of effortless inspiration and radical well being that embraces the cosmos with love. 

relationships that nourish allow you to see the beauty of the world around you which fills you with wonder while inspiring you to live a life that is good for you. 

a transformative approach to the sacred path we are on opens our awareness and produces positive changes that make ours a life worth living.

in fields of sacred energy i call upon the powers of the universe to uplift my world and fill my days with miracles for i am a being of light and the time has come to transform. 

with extraordinary goodness do what makes you come alive for something truly amazing happens when we take the time to love and care for ourselves in uplifting ways. 

a compassionate heart when shared makes ours a soulful journey in which we live more authentically and beautifully.

endless enlightenment is ours when we immerse ourselves in the heart of each experience for within the heart are profound healing powers that transform. 

be more accepting of who you are as doing so will liberate and heal the inner self which will release spiritual forces that make yours an extraordinary journey where you live and love the wonders of life. 

deep spiritual growth will come to those who truly appreciate how important they are. for the love and kindness we show ourselves blesses us with life changing insights that illuminate and inspire.

you have the power to heal and the greater the love and acceptance you have for yourself the more likely it is that the power will unfold around you. 

you are a ray of sunlight and by using your own energy to embrace the world with kind intentions you evolve into a more harmonious and happy state of being. 

nurture your sacred roots and your heart will open to the love that is your true nature.






by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

© 2017 Micheal Teal


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

364 Views
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on May 25, 2017
Last Updated on May 25, 2017
Tags: love, light, joy, happiness, spirit, soul, heart

Author

Micheal Teal
Micheal Teal

Canada



About
I am a Poet , Psychic and Spiritual Consultant. Mine is a journey of peace and self discovery. I seek to sow the seeds of new possibilities and inspire the purpose within. I am a searcher and research.. more..

Writing