I Enjoy Simply Being Alive

I Enjoy Simply Being Alive

A Poem by Micheal Teal
"

thoughts, prose... of a spiritual nature

"

I enjoy simply being alive. I rejoice in the beauty of a smile on the face of a child. I celebrate the magnificence of the women of the world. I honor and appreciate good honest men. I dance in the sunlight of kindness and compassion. I enjoy simply being alive. 

when you touch someones heart in a sacred way you awaken them to awareness which shines a light on a path of kindness that leads them home to love. 

I made somebody smile last night and there smile lit the sky with a joy that attached itself to a shooting star which scattered its beauty across the universe. 

the kinder and gentler we are the more we are of service to humanity for when we share our loving essence with others we create waves of positive energy that reach far beyond our imagination. 

it is by accepting advice from spirit that I live more freely as doing so helps me feel fully alive as I walk a path of poetic beauty to my true sacred essence. 

live a spiritual life in which you share your deep loving essence in ways that positively impact your life and the lives of others as this will create a path of enlivening experiences that enrich the heart and soul. 

discover who you truly are and yours will be a life in which positive energy flows freely into every aspect of your existence as it awakens the sacred within. 

joyous is the heart that lights up the world with love for it is an ethereal gift of sacred significance which rains down bliss and happiness on the soul of humanity. 

may yours be a gratifying journey in which you treat yourself with love and compassion as you create a destiny which radiates your true sacred beauty. 

the intention to shape and nurture our lives with kindness and compassion is a blessing that lights the path of Love and makes every moment a work of heart. 

you have gifts and treasures to share and by doing so you enliven, enrich and enlighten your life which emboldens your adventure and makes every day worth living and every moment worth loving. 

turn the spiritual light on and you will see clearly just how blessed and beautiful you truly are. 

I was playing with my unicorn when somebody questioned the reality of my beliefs which I ignored as I threw my dogma a bone. 

I have an intense spirit and an aggressive soul which guide me to live my highest self and share my light with the world as I embrace all that is sacred. 

connect to what truly matters and something beautiful will happen which will shower you with blessings of light and inspire you to blossom into a being of great joy and happiness. 

today I will go to where miracles grow so that I can see how they are formed and then use that knowledge to create my own and share them with each and every person I meet. 

a greater sense of joy comes to us when we allow things to flow naturally and carry us home to our true spiritual self. 

radiant is the light within that shines when we lovingly nurture ourselves and others as we embrace every moment of every day with the best of who we are.








by
MicHEAL Teal 
The Ancient One

© 2017 Micheal Teal


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

This is a lovely different way to use poetry, obviously inspired by your spiritual work, it is encouraging self belief through beautiful description and made me feel really calm and happy. Some lines particularly stood out for me as really applicable to my life but I'm sure that for some-one else it would be totally different, which is awesome.
A friend did a small concert about this and how her music/song writing helped her through depression on Monday and this reminded me of her:
'you have gifts and treasures to share and by doing so you enliven, enrich and enlighten your life which emboldens your adventure and makes every day worth living and every moment worth loving'

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

This is a lovely different way to use poetry, obviously inspired by your spiritual work, it is encouraging self belief through beautiful description and made me feel really calm and happy. Some lines particularly stood out for me as really applicable to my life but I'm sure that for some-one else it would be totally different, which is awesome.
A friend did a small concert about this and how her music/song writing helped her through depression on Monday and this reminded me of her:
'you have gifts and treasures to share and by doing so you enliven, enrich and enlighten your life which emboldens your adventure and makes every day worth living and every moment worth loving'

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

400 Views
1 Review
Added on December 27, 2017
Last Updated on December 27, 2017
Tags: spirit, love, life, poetry, prose, beauty, soul, wisdom

Author

Micheal Teal
Micheal Teal

Canada



About
I am a Poet , Psychic and Spiritual Consultant. Mine is a journey of peace and self discovery. I seek to sow the seeds of new possibilities and inspire the purpose within. I am a searcher and research.. more..

Writing