Life is a Song of Creation

Life is a Song of Creation

A Poem by Micheal Teal
"

uplifting words of wisdom and light

"

life is a song of creation which when truly heard moves us to dance in the light of nature and spirit as we embrace the earth with love. 

it was while creating miracles in my dreams that I awoke and began to see with clarity all the miracles in my everyday life. 

breathe love into your life and with every breath you will discover a greater sense of purpose which will illuminate your path with beauty and bliss. 

we heal ourselves by helping others heal themselves which propels us all forward into the light of a better and more beautiful tomorrow. 

you fill the world with greater happiness when you use your capacity for love to move life forward into the light of your true divine self as you seek to serve the highest good. 

connecting to each other in positive ways empowers us to grow into beings of light whose mission is to love. 

our path is always unfolding in front of us and our task is to see the fertile ground and plant seeds of love that will reap great benefits throughout our life. 

the moment has come for you to experience your true beauty and immerse yourself in the glory of your sacred loving existence for you are a higher being who was born to shine. 

congratulations you are alive. 

open up spiritually and you will be embraced by the light which will expand your reality and reveal a higher purpose in which you transform the lives of others and yourself as you generate positive loving energy. 

with kindness and compassion approach each day knowing that you are a spiritual being with sacred abilities who has the power to help others in miraculous ways. 

make it your goal to be a source of happiness for the intention alone will uplift your spirit and enrich your life. 

will you play with me? on this day let us jump for joy, dance in the sunlight, sing sacred songs of beauty and blow kisses at the moon. will you play with me? 

you feel cleansed and blessed by self awareness when you see your true sacred beauty and shine its light on others that they too may know just how glorious they are. 

great generosity awakens the beauty within which makes our life a dance of love that gifts us with happiness, healing and blessings beyond our imagination. 

in each moment of existence we experience our divinity and when we realize this beautiful gift and embrace its truth we bring joy into our life and love into our heart. 

a path beautifully intentioned in which we aspire to be kind is a blessing we bestow upon the world that elevates the human spirit. 

the heart has a consciousness which speaks to the soul and if you listen closely you will hear them speak of your sacred beauty, divine purpose and illuminating essence for you are a poetic being born to live a life of miracles.









by
MicHEAL Teal 
The Ancient One

© 2018 Micheal Teal


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Beautiful Michael. I could use this as a self-guided meditation with some soothing, calm music. Every words breaths of live, love and healing.
The line I took home?
"make it your goal to be a source of happiness for the intention alone will uplift your spirit and enrich your life. "
Make it your goal. Absolutely. Thank you for the gift of your words. :)

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

I so enjoyed reading this, kind, generous and beautiful words, to remind us all that we have deep, graceful light inside of us and should try to illuminate it, rather than hide it.
Clever name as well by the way MicHEAL.

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Beautiful Michael. I could use this as a self-guided meditation with some soothing, calm music. Every words breaths of live, love and healing.
The line I took home?
"make it your goal to be a source of happiness for the intention alone will uplift your spirit and enrich your life. "
Make it your goal. Absolutely. Thank you for the gift of your words. :)

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

353 Views
2 Reviews
Added on January 24, 2018
Last Updated on January 24, 2018
Tags: love, life, beauty, bliss, spirit, soul, esoteric

Author

Micheal Teal
Micheal Teal

Canada



About
I am a Poet , Psychic and Spiritual Consultant. Mine is a journey of peace and self discovery. I seek to sow the seeds of new possibilities and inspire the purpose within. I am a searcher and research.. more..

Writing