Surrendered

Surrendered

A Story by TheOne&Only

   Can you tell me why I feel so close to you, so bonded & yet we have been "strangers" longer than we have been 'friends'..Does it make sense? I have questioned my feelings because just like you, I didn't have a reason to 'Trust'. If we cant learn to trust another, how can we learn how to trust ourselves, or better yet, what to trust in ourselves. I see a lot of me in you..Its almost like you wear the scar that belongs to me. Even before I actually hurt you, I have felt that I have done you wrong way before then. Maybe because I wasn't there when you needed someone the most. I turned my back on you when I saw the pain you were going through back in the day. You were lost, riding the streets as I was lost running the streets. While you were riding, too, I was running from. Both of us not knowing "Where or what". How can we learn to Love, when we cannot love each other as individuals. How can we be with love if we can not love all around and learn to understand and accept. I don't want to bow down to you, I want to surrender. You don't deserve people in your life who are willing to bow down to you or who are willing to submit. You deserve people in your life that will 'Surrender' to who you are and how you are. Because that's strength! A strength that we both need to mirror for each other, in order for us to 'Accept' what is, what was, and what will be. I tell you this, as a person to a person a woman to a man. Because A man is what you are, no matter what you or the world may think 'a man' to be. You are your own MAN. And that I see. And come to understand. I left you to be, because I have the respect for you enough to come back a stronger person. As my own Woman, willing to surrender to your presence. I thought I was strong. Standing my ground and fighting you back. I realized that I was actually weak. For doing so. I don't want to fight you. I want to Surrender to You. You deserve to see me strong and to be my own woman. I learned, that is how I can gain YOUR respect. The distance between us, does not separate you from my heart. I take our time apart to strengthen myself and to be my own woman in hopes that I can be in a forever place in your life. We can love each other this much without being a title. We can have this much, without doing wrong. You have taught me my 'wrongs' and you have shown me as a person, how to accept, not being 'perfect'. And that there is NOTHING wrong to my 'imperfections'. And doing right by you, makes that all in Truth. 
Xoxo 
Always, with nothing between a thumb and a pointer.
Your LoveBug

© 2017 TheOne&Only


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
B
So honest and open
We see parts of ourselves in someone else
and that's where that immediate click takes place
in the soul

A very deep write .... well done !!!

Posted 7 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

101 Views
1 Review
Added on April 3, 2017
Last Updated on November 24, 2017

Author

TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only

Brazil



About
I am the One&Only, I write what I feel, as I do what I want. I want to write two particular books, so I thought this site would be a great start to my new ambitions. :) However, I also love poetr.. more..

Writing
Solace Solace

A Story by TheOne&Only