Security

Security

A Story by TheOne&Only

  I asked you, If you could tell me why I can truly trust you. Yet, time says we are still "strangers". I give all my hopes and belief in you. That trusting you comes as natural as a babies first breath. Once that breath is taken, All it knows, is to breath. Just as I know I can trust you, even in pain and sorrow. By your hand or another. Trusting you is a feeling, it was never a question or doubt. I never had to put a word to that feeling. I noticed that I suffer from being un-trusting. When I know "Trusting" is my true nature. I questioned how I am so able to trust you. I can honestly say my definition of trust is not the same as it is for most. Trust comes as vital as the blood that runs through our veins. Its from the heart. Its unquestionable. But only when it comes between me and you, and the other few. It would kill the breaths in me, to lose such trust in you. 
  I believe our trust goes deeper then we can comprehend. The level to its inevitable end seems as if it has no depth to ever break our Trust. Lovers or not, Our trust remains the same. How did we come to be this deep? Was it time? Were you there in hopeless nights? Did you comfort the vulnerable moments in my life, where I thought to be alone, Were you there? To be alone with me. In my heart I truly believe it was those moments. Not "by time" that bounded our hearts and minds. But "on time". To be under the same depth you had to be there alone with me. How can I trust another as I trust in you? It brings tears to my eyes. Most of them fall out of the happiness and joy that it brings to me to know that I can trust somebody in this world let alone a hand full. I am truly blessed. To have you the way I do, even though it may be a slight fraction of our moments. Together or apart, I never forget how far we have come in so little time. I really appreciate YOU. For being there, alone. With ME. 

Always with, 
Nothing between a thumb and a pointer...

Your LoveBug

© 2017 TheOne&Only


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

123 Views
Added on April 6, 2017
Last Updated on November 24, 2017

Author

TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only

Brazil



About
I am the One&Only, I write what I feel, as I do what I want. I want to write two particular books, so I thought this site would be a great start to my new ambitions. :) However, I also love poetr.. more..

Writing
Solace Solace

A Story by TheOne&Only