Who is SHE.

Who is SHE.

A Story by TheOne&Only

                 "Save the Holy Blood Line" said only the men who knew better.
 For many years, Kings have asked their Queens to uphold royal duty and provide their Kings with an heir. For many generations they preferred 'sons'. So that their 'blood' will continue to live on. They called it the 'Royal Blood Line'. That's when 'Man' separated from their true 'calling'. Who granted these Kings and Queens with a title of such. What made them Kings? 
   Once upon a time ago 'to the beginning of man' Sat 12 important bloodlines. Was it then did they call themselves the 'Holy Council'. The right hand men to the one they called their only "King". By the power invested in them, they gave 'man of their choice' title. Among the 12 men there was a woman. A woman of high importance to the life of the 12 bloodline. There main purpose was to 'prosper' Build there bloodline and maintain its 'holiness'. For their calling, was to come with time. This woman was dead and born twice into 'Life'.
                   'Once' for the beginning of 'Man' and 'Once'  for the end of 'Man'. 
   .......Who is She? 

© 2018 TheOne&Only


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

66 Views
Added on June 5, 2018
Last Updated on June 5, 2018

Author

TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only

Brazil



About
I am the One&Only, I write what I feel, as I do what I want. I want to write two particular books, so I thought this site would be a great start to my new ambitions. :) However, I also love poetr.. more..

Writing
Solace Solace

A Story by TheOne&Only