Lonely

Lonely

A Poem by R.E.K.
"

:(

"
This ache again 
The one that killed a man 
Woke after 70 years
Said I'd rather die or disappear
Than to be without a friend
Oh loneliness
The slow, painful death
That hurts and aches 
Without an end 

© 2019 R.E.K.


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Do you know this loneliness, or you see or feel in or from others. Don't you like coyotes reviews, he s from Michigan, iM from there, im in palm coast Fl now. Its gonna be in the 70's thur fri sat, gonna go to the beach. My shaman, told me to go underwater and sceam as hard as i can. And after settling down do it again, and then a third time. I did it twice at the hotsrings in pagosa springs CO. I have this emotional block from somethin when i was 8 or 10, it might have been somethin that happened one summer bldg a fort behind our house. He put his hand in right where i was chopping, like he was checking how deep it was getting, but i was still chopping his finger got cut off, they were able sew it on but it was really stiff. I felt terrible. When we went back to school and people asked what happed. He chopped it offf... jes. Another thing im gonna do is build 100 shovel fulls of sand in a pile. Then take a bat, and sceam out on each hit of the sand. He said before the 100th hit an emotional something will happen . I hope i break free of this, gonna eat really good and take good care and do a lot of shoes off time to ground and have funnnnn. Maybe gonna do a airboat ride. And do universal studios thursday. Both harry potter sides with the train inbetween the two areas. Lovely poem, thank you for sharing your beauty with me. Blessings dear one.


Posted 5 Years Ago


Who knows what inspired this one? It has the sound of an ancient memory that will not die. One can only hope the speaker can some day be rid of it.

Posted 5 Years Ago


Loneliness would be a long and sad walk toward death. I understand the thoughts in the poetry. Thank you R.E.K. for sharing the powerful words and thoughts.
Coyote

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

R.E.K.

5 Years Ago

Thank you for your review! Have a fabulous week of writing and inspiration.
Coyote Poetry

5 Years Ago

You are welcome and have fun and be safe.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

159 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 13, 2019
Last Updated on January 13, 2019