the spectere

the spectere

A Poem by me, myself and brenton
"

a boy who is something hes not

"

The knife plunges deeper and deeper until her hand is merged into the boy's body. as his angelic face crumples he opens his mouth in a scream. his screams were not of this world he was like satin in the flesh, a devilish squeel that would kill all around.

but the girl wouldn't flinch she stood there while the boy transformed. at first his skin turned pale then greyish then his skin turned all scaleish but still she stood the knife smiled at her like it was happy to bring an ned to this creature. the creature then smiled at the knife saying not yet you wont and he reached foward with his clawed hand and gripped he girls head he tightened his grip so she screamed in agony .

a green ooze dripped from the crature hand as the grip tightened on the girls head, the knife now scared for its bearer clawed at the creature only to be punched away by its scales. the creature opens his hand only to find that his evening meal had vanished into the terra void howled in anger then spotting another kid runs towards her.

the girl seeing the monster sprints off to were her feet would take her prepared to fight this monster by pulling her steel knife out. the monster sees this happening and stops for a minute to register what its seen and then charges off again this time tracking the girl.

it finds out that she has lead her to the falls a cliff edge that falls 100m to the water.shes waiting on the edge he smeels her emotions seeing fear but happyness and courage. the creature then rounds on her so she is cornered but she sayes to him i'm like a suicide bomber because he wants to win a far more important fight a phycological war in which the man who dies in a state in a state of fear-the man who dies against his will is the loser.

the monster looks at her in confusion then jumps she jumps away from him off the cliff shee falls and falls then the monster comes over after her just to see her explode in a shower of blood and it to runs into the same fate.

to be continued...

 

© 2009 me, myself and brenton


Author's Note

me, myself and brenton
ignore all spelling and grammar probs

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

I am not one to squirm at blood but wow this is graphic. I like in a sick kind of way. You have a great way off creating images. This is not poetry man but it is still great.

Posted 13 Years Ago


Your luck Bella-Marie isn't bugging you about spelling she always does with me but hay as long as you have the first and last letter in place everyone can read it. It's a very powerful story please continue

Posted 14 Years Ago


nice. I like your imagery. This story is very picturesque and strong.
well done fluffy.

Posted 14 Years Ago


wow oscar. That is very... well, certianly not a poem!!! But other than that... hiccup I LOVE IT! Wowee!

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

303 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 31, 2009

Author

me, myself and brenton
me, myself and brenton

hamilton, New Zealand



About
woof im the king of the dogs they are my subjecct so and so my storeys are to do with real events dogs or just stuff thats stuck in my head more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Pixelate Pixelate

A Poem by Céce


Fireflies Fireflies

A Poem by 13.9


The Sinner The Sinner

A Story by Bella-Marie