To An Ex Boyfriend (again)

To An Ex Boyfriend (again)

A Chapter by Paige

To: An Ex Boyfriend,

I'm trying to think about what it is that keeps me so attracted to you. People are telling me that it's the fact that I can't have you, that you don't want me. But after great amounts, and small amounts of contemplation, I assured myself that that is not case. What is it that keeps me so attracted to you? Well, what's not to love? You're perfect. Your mind is beautiful, it's different than everyone else's. You're creative and imaginative and optimistic and driven and indifferent toward everyone who gives a f**k. You're smart. You're funny. You're talented. You're a doer, a thinker, an innovator. I love it. I love you. You're the most attractive guy that I've ever met and I'm think to myself that you're the most attractive MAN that I've ever met. F**k, you're a man, baby. The way you make me feel is like f*****g ecstasy, I swear. Not just when we're together, but even when I hear your voice or your music or see you from across the room.

Perfect.

And let me make sure to include this: the moments we've spent just laying together, still, are some of my most precious memories. God, I don't want them to be only memories. I want to look forward to that every night. I want to lay with you every night and wake up beside you every morning. Baby, I want you.

I love you.

Love Always,

Paige Geneva



© 2013 Paige


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

152 Views
Added on July 22, 2013
Last Updated on July 22, 2013
Tags: ex-boyfriend, heartbreak, break up, love, loss, hopeless, hopeful


Author

Paige
Paige

Souderton, PA



About
indecisive, London-bound, angsty, teenage wasteland. I just want to cause corruption and write it all down. more..

Writing
To: An Ex Boyfriend To: An Ex Boyfriend

A Chapter by Paige