The Lady with the Horse

The Lady with the Horse

A Poem by paleshadeofwhite


She spread her wings out as if to fly; her dark unruly hair waved in the wind expanding throughout the ivory fields.  Her stained rosy lips; full of passion they were; ignited the skies with flames.  Colors of gold's, red's, pink's, white's, and blue's filled the morning air.


The breeze that splashed against her face was that of an ocean's wave; like a siren's call to sailor's lost at sea. She became one with the elements, and the elements became one with her; her soul was free as a gypsies heart untouched, untamed, and unspoiled.


She rode throughout the night; underneath the lit moon; stopping by the dunes; she enjoyed the feeling of sand passing through her feet; was most enjoyable to her.


There she stood listening, enjoying, and feeling at one; in a world where most of us would not understand....




© 2014 paleshadeofwhite


Author's Note

paleshadeofwhite
(Hope you Enjoy :D)

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Great imagery. I just noticed you like magic and mysticism. So do I. Which would explain why I connect and am enjoying your writing!

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

174 Views
1 Review
Added on January 23, 2014
Last Updated on January 23, 2014
Tags: new age, philosophy, fantasy, non-fiction

Author

paleshadeofwhite
paleshadeofwhite

NJ



About
I capture moments in time through poetry; they are drawn from all periods of my distinguished life. The works are blended with mysticism, magick, spirituality, and dramatic style. With vibrant images .. more..

Writing