Goddess of Winter

Goddess of Winter

A Poem by paleshadeofwhite

Dancing through the cold winds night swirling, twisting, and spiriling upon us; like frozen stars whispering our names. She sings to us from the echoing winds kissing us with the first snowfall. Icicles frozen in time; showing beauty everlasting captured in time; melt with the sun's first light. 

© 2014 paleshadeofwhite


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

I agree that the imagery is lovely. I have a very acute vision of winter from reading this. It seems as though you have a paragraph style for poetry. I made a comment about that on the last poem I read of yours... I have to say, it is a little difficult for me to get used to that. But, I do enjoy your subject matter which is why I am reading more than one of your poems. You write beautifully about beautiful things.

Posted 10 Years Ago


Beautiful imagery " cold winds night swirling, twisting and spiraling upon us" reminds me of my winters where I used to live bringing back fond memories.

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

332 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 3, 2014
Last Updated on February 3, 2014
Tags: new age, poems, fantays, philosophy

Author

paleshadeofwhite
paleshadeofwhite

NJ



About
I capture moments in time through poetry; they are drawn from all periods of my distinguished life. The works are blended with mysticism, magick, spirituality, and dramatic style. With vibrant images .. more..

Writing