Tiffany's Awesome Story!

Tiffany's Awesome Story!

A Story by TIFFANY!
"

Me=Coyotiffany Joy=Joyus/Allegria

"

 

Tiffany’s Awesome Story

 
                Once upon a time there was a girl named Joyus but her nickname was Luke everyone called her that because she looked like her brother Luke. She took Allegria (type of medicine) because she had digestive problems. She takes Spanish and at night she jumps out of her window and walks to Mexico when her parents are not looking. Her best friend was Coyotiffany. Coyotiffany was small but everyday she grew a millimeter. She was getting taller everyday. They were best friends until one day Joyus farted and then Coyotiffany almost died. Then Coyotiffany was in the hospital suffering from Joyus’s fart. Coyotiffany said “Why!” Joyus said, “I think it was the side effects of my Allegria.” Coyotiffany and Joyus cried together. Joyus said “Here, I have a box of chocolates for you.” Coyotiffany ate the box of chocolates and died because there were peanuts in the chocolate. Joyus cried and punched herself in the face, “Why did I give chocolates with peanuts in them” “NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!” but the question is….did Coyotiffany really die? Yes, Coyotiffany died. Later, God made Coyotiffany rise from the dead because Coyotiffany was such a good person and didn’t deserve to die.
                The next day, Joyus and Coyotiffany went to Dunkin Doughnuts to get some ice cream. Then, they went to Game stop to play Guitar Hero. Later on, Joyus and Coyotiffany went swimming together and Joyus’s brother Lucas was drowning. No one could save Lucas because he was a tub-O-lard. Joyus had to get immediate help because he was so big, so her Mexican friends from Mexico tried to save Lucas. Although one of the Mexican friends drowned because Lucas’s giant leg knocked the Mexican out. Coyotiffany was smart and called 911. Coyotiffany saved the day! Everyone was alive and went to Lucas’s house to eat tacos, ice cream, and play Guitar Hero.
 
well part 2 i started one word and then I fell asleep soo now i cant think anymore....
 
 

© 2008 TIFFANY!


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

This sounds as absurd as the conversations at lunch. Wow =o

Posted 15 Years Ago


This is one funny story I look forward to reading more.

Posted 15 Years Ago


this was hilarious, it is filled with confused tense (going from present back and forth to past), run-on sentences where periods should separate thoughts and other strange english no no's but i loved it...it made me laugh and that is gift, to take people's minds off their own worries long enough to laugh, lots of fun.

Posted 15 Years Ago


haha. nicely done. =] i havent read such a random story for a while.

Posted 15 Years Ago


OMG u know how much i absolutely love this story!!!!! tiff, ur soooo hilarious!!! i crack up everytime i read it!!!! nice work!!!!! hehehe!!! =]

Posted 15 Years Ago


Ahhh...I love this story!
it just made my day!

Posted 15 Years Ago


i can't believe you actually posted this, you traitor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
it really is messed up and weird, just so you know. :P
sooooo, when's part two gonna come????

Posted 15 Years Ago


wow thats pretty much all i can say wow

hahahahhaha this is proly the weirdest and messed up story [ok deeps and elains r more perverted]
i remember reading this a few weeks ago
this story scares me just a lil bit haha
wow just wow
and im soooo happy u got a wc [well i kinda made u get one] hehe =]

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

310 Views
8 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on May 31, 2008

Author

TIFFANY!
TIFFANY!

A place.



About
HELLO. My name is Tiffany ; 15. I honestly know how to write, i learn it at school, i basically know the writing process, poem structures, English: no sweat. My poems on here are just for fun. .. more..

Writing
5/5/09 5/5/09

A Poem by TIFFANY!



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..