Chapter 1

Chapter 1

A Chapter by panda_chan

 

Author note- I really excited about this story and hope you enjoy it to, please leave comments also later there maybe mpreg I'm not sure yet anyway story time! oh and pic is what Alec looks like.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

                                                                                 Chapter : One

 

Rain poured heavily onto the window  as Alec stared  at the green tall trees passing by as the car drove past them. Alec turned up the volume on his iPod as Skeleton by Ghost Town blasted through his head phones, he slunk down into the gray black seat closing his eyes. A few minutes later  he felt a soft tap on his shoulder awaking him from his slumber. Alec opened rubbed his eyelids  and opened his green eyes to see a brown headed boy smiling at him lightly. 

 

"Wacky,wacky, Alec", said a boy wearing a black Bennie  boy softly.

 

 

"Stop, Allen",said Alec as he turned away from his twin brother.

 

 

"Come, on we're at our new home", said Allen as he shook his brother lightly again.

 

Alec sighed as he cut his IPod off and opened the car door and got out, he then walked slowly towards the front door because he could careless about their new house he only cared that his brother and only best friend would get the care he need for his cancer but he could careless or give a flying monkey about his parents.

 

 

Alec walked into the house, it wasn't very big in the inside it was well small, there he stood in the empty house with light brown wooden  floors.

 

 

"Look, Allen this is just perfect and you'll just love the high school around here", yelled Alec mother Ms. Savage as she smiled showing here white teeth.

 

 

"Yeah, son it'll be perfect", said Mr. Savage as he squeaked Allen shoulder.

 

 

Alec stood in the background and watched his family silently as a flame of hatred burned in his eyes. He quietly walked back outside and went to the car's trunk and grabbed his bags and went back into the house where he did see his parents or brother in sight so went up stairs and took the room on the far right. He then arranged his things around the room and closed his door, he silently pulled out his knife collection . He didn't quite understand why people where afraid of death or why such beautiful objects where so deadly to humans. Yes that's right ever since he was seven he no longer considered himself apart of a weak race know as man kind.

 

Alec made sure his knife collection was well hidden in the back of his closest before walking out of his door and shutting it, he then deiced to go to his brother's room which was only two rooms away from his. He knocked lightly on Allen's door but he didn't answer so Alec just walked right in only to see Allen puking in a toilet with his bennie off. Patches of fuzzy brown hair could be seen from where his hair had fallen out.

 

 

"Shh", whispered when he got down on his knees beside his brother.

 

 

Allen finished throwing up and whipped his mouth with his sleeve and smiled softly at his younger brother.

 

 

Alec frowned he wished he could take the pain away from his brother and he could live his life because Alec wasn't afraid of death in fact he welcomed it with open arms.

 

 

Allen stood shacking  off of the cold tile and made his way to the white sink and washed his mouth out two good time before grabbing his bennie off of the ground and replacing it back onto his head.

 

 

"Allen, are you....", said Alec worriedly.

 

 

"I'm fine", yelled Allen as he walked out of the bathroom and back into his room and sat crisp crossed on his tan carpet while Alec fallowed suite.

 

 

"School is tomorrow", whispered Allen after a minute of silents.

 

 

"Yeah, said Alec as he played with the string on his black hooded jacket.

 

 

"I just...", said Allen as he frowned his eye brows.

 

 

"You'll be fine", said Alec, because it was true Allen was smart , kind and funny and everyone adored him, for f***s sake he could get away with murdered and no one would suspect him.

 

 

"Thanks A and you'll be fine to", said Allen as he nudged Alec shoulder lightly.

 

 

"Right", said Alec sarcastically because he knew it would be hell for him tomorrow and it was getting harder to control the madness inside him and the pills were only making it worst, the only thing helping him keep his sanity was his brother.

 

 

"Hey, now A lets not think about the past we'll both get a fresh start", said Allen as he pulled Alec small body towards him hugging him tightly as if for dare life.

 

 

"Allen, whispered Alec as he smiled and closed his eyes yet again letting his dreams cloud with happy thoughts.

 

 

Alec woke  up in the middle of the night to smooth arms wrapped around his waist, he wiggled out of the embrace and tipped toed out of the room quietly and shut the white wooden door. Alec walked down stairs to get a cup of water but stopped on the last step when he felt a presence of someone behind him, he suddenly turned around fast ready with his hands balled into fist only to see a sleepy Allen rubbing his eyes childishly wearing only boxers.

 

 

"Allen,", hissed Alec as he sighed and grabbed his twin's hand heading back upstairs to go back to sleep.

 

 

The next morning Alec woke up and went to the bathroom across his room, Allen was really lucky since he had a bathroom in his room. He rampaged through the medical cabinet til he found his pills, he then popped two into his mouth and swallowed a cup of water . He also turned to look at his reflection only seeing a pale boy with Irish green eyes with precising in his ears. His eyes had a dark taint under them giving him a evil look, he tore his glaze away from the mirror and ran his hands through his blackish brown locks, he glared at himself before walking gracefully out of the bathroom and back into his room where he found a pair of black ripped skinny's and a yellow shirt with a black  jacket. Alec checked his outfit to make sure he looked at lease a bit decent  and grabbed his black converse and book bag.

 

He walked down stairs to find his mother siting at a small kitchen table eating waffles with his father with only one plate left beside them which he knew who it was for so he didn't bother making a fuss so instead he went into the refrigerator only to find it empty of course his s**t head parents would only buy what they need to make their breakfast with and leave him to fend for himself. He honestly found it hilarious  how much  his parents hated him and how they thought it was his fault his brother had cancer.

 

 

"Alec, yelled Allen as he came walking into the dinner room with his hat on and a white t shirt and black jeans on.

 

 

"Kitchen",Rung out Alec's voice.

 

 

Allen came walking into the kitchen with a frown," why are you in here, did mom and dad not make you breakfast again, hold on i'll go ...", said Allen.

 

 

"No, I didn't want to eat mom's waffles besides she is always burning them", said Alec as he slouched his shoulders.

 

"Right, anyways we gotta go don't wanna be late for our first day of school", said Allen as he smiled brightly.

 

More like first day of hell thought Alec as he smiled weakly at his brother not wanting him to worry .



© 2013 panda_chan


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Nice chaper I'd love to read more! I have a twin brother myself, but we aren't that close!

Posted 10 Years Ago


This comment has been deleted by the poster.
panda_chan

10 Years Ago

Thank you very much for reading my story and commenting it mean a lot to me and I glad you liked thi.. read more
Emmy

10 Years Ago

Anytime! Great job!

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

252 Views
2 Reviews
Added on October 6, 2013
Last Updated on October 9, 2013


Author

panda_chan
panda_chan

About
Hey guys Im back with some new stories I hope you guys enjoy. I really like to write boyxboy stories lol and some mpreg and I love video games. I also love music especial.. more..

Writing
wrf wrf

A Story by panda_chan


Chapter {1} Chapter {1}

A Chapter by panda_chan